Back to GC with a vengence DWC cfl Grow. First attempt at hydro

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by lalamann, Apr 29, 2015.

1. Keep it up!  I understand you are frustrated about the nute thing in flower.  However, that premie nug looked nice.  It looks like you will get some nice smoke out of the grow.  

Constant improvement is the name of the game.  Next grow will be even better.

2. #42 lalamann, Jun 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2015
    I'm 48 days into flower on a ten weeks strain once I did the math, so right at seven weeks in, when the lights come on ill snap a pic but it looks to be 3 to 4 weeks left based on trich color, even though 99% of the hairs on top are still white. So should be on track for the most part. Gonna try my best to go by trichomes alone since the hair redden when dried slowly anyway, if generalized over the entire plant probably 15-20% cloudy, the rest clear, and I think I managed to find a single trich staring to amber.

will snap pics in the morning once the lights come back on, actually have two small clones of her in coco peat prelate soiless pots that have just started flowering, there gonna be small though. Just something to harvest between the Tw x og and my Afghanis, the special queen  in dwc will come shortly after those and am gonna finish up with my nl x big bud in the dwc replacing the Tw x og, so should have some practice on multiple methods, the dwc, soiless and and Afghanis in fully organic soil and nutes, if one is female it will mainly go for clones then into flower for extracts and edibles for my mom's back. All three of these are 7-8 week strains so the wait should be much less agonizing assuming I get mutes right, from was I hear sativa are never as friendly towards excess mutes and especially nitrogen, so should overall be an easier grow. If I pull a dank harvest from a sativa dom on my first hydro grow ill be more than pleased

And that premie nug was surprisingly very nice [​IMG] decided not to jar her up I couldn't resist, she was crisp on the outside this afternoon so I grinded her up and packed her up. filled my bowl up and got four uneven and lawn clipping tasting rips but big ones... nice clear heady buzz, as expected not very intense but finishes out with just a hint of that kushy relaxation for a few minutes.

The bud weighed 0.3 grams lol

3. #43 lalamann, Jun 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2015
    Sadly, she will probably get the cut in a few days a couple weeks early to make room for my nl x big bud and special queen, as I am now battling shot loads of root rot that sprung up over a couple days, about to do my second h202 in ro water soak, and she didn't like the first one, went slightly limp but I didn't get all the shit I need to get off the roots.

If I can't clean up the roots I'm just going to chop her a couple weeks early and get some bigger tubs or buckets for the next plants, the roots are packed tight and I think it may have something to do with the rapid development od plythium (sp?)

Wish me luck :/

4. cool, now that the new layout is finally letting me post, she came down a week early, yielded 2.6 ounces of fine fine dank, very pretty, only have a couple pics left from the harvest but here they are
    Almost zero smell though, doesn't even smell like a plant, weird.

Attached Files: