Guerilla Adventures 2015

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by ThePot, Apr 29, 2015.

1. Quick pic update. Still don't know why everything is sideways, anyone??

These are from the other day, all but 1 shown in this spot, gonna try and hit the swamp this coming week! So far I have 3 or 4 flowering, that big LSTd one just started, the biggest in the same pot and the 2 round of younger ones are still just growing, should have topped more than I did perhaps? All good in my neighborhood, hoping the same for everyone else!

Pics:
    1 - youngest about 2 weeks out?
    2 - 2 original ones, one is pretty big, the other not soo much, only one cola..
    3 - 2nd youngest round, topped 1 but not others, still growin
    4 - close up of above
    5 - oldest and biggest,2 in the back are prob almost 5' the other one is doing awesome tied down
    last 2 pics are closeup of above.

Attached Files:

2. Hey you all look like you're doing great with your plants! Keep up the good work and keep burnin tha ganja! ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1437941699.973425.jpg
    i grow guerilla as well
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1437941747.388054.jpg
    here are my babies as of friday, had problems so i started pretty late but hey better late then never right?

3. For sure man, can still start beginning of July, thats about how old my youngest are

4. Just a little swamp update, hopefully will be done first(ish) week of September! Gettin hot this week though. Have pics of the others on my phone but not computer.
    Unfortunately, biggest one was a fucking male! *other spot

Pics still sideways wtf!?!?!

Attached Files:

5. hell yea pot! your ladies are lookin happy, nice shot in the second pic. Very artsy ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1439663234.063890.jpg

6. #26 ThePot, Sep 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2015
    Thanks man! Everything still going pretty well over here, hot as shit and I just noticed today drought conditions - even swamp and everything is just mud, fingers crossed for some damn rain!

Lots of pics from last 2 days

These are 2 of the swamp ones, the other is looking pretty bad, hope it makes it but smallest one.
    First 2 pics are the same, last 3 pics are the biggest, looking real good

Oh yeah, and.. this is at least week 7 and not even close! Fuck!

Attached Files:

7. Couple pics from the main spot, 4 not shown. Expecting temps to get lower after this week, still hoping for rain over here too!

pic 1/2/4 are the biggest/oldest, last 2 are the same plant, one that was pretty much neglected all year but still growing pretty well, barely even been watered all year..

stay safe all, end is fast approaching!

Attached Files:

8. Thanks bro

9. Had to kill one male, one hermie.. fortunately 2 out of 3 youngest/smallest ones. Def wasnt expecting hermie though..

10. You can't win'em all! I have 4 big girls... And nothing much to show yet. iMO...

11. quick update... got one stolen! the smallest and latest one, took my containers of dirt and shit too wtf?

almost everything else is in now though, no pics right now.. didnt end up getting much from the swamp spot, oh well.

12. Damn, that sucks. I got my only plant ripped last year and i was thoroughly disappointed. Seems like you're still going to get a great harvest though!! Good luck from the groves, Orange