Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

White mousse budder (hash) olive oil edible

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Ozarin, Apr 28, 2015.

1. Okay so I felt like I should go ahead and register on some site and share this for the people who like to try large dosages of edibles. So Ive been going through recipes for firecrackers for probably 8 years since I started smoking and I experimented off of what I knew about them to make something new. Background I started smoking 8 years ago took a break probably 3 years ago and started again probably a year ago. My consumption rate is about a gram of wax in a vape in probably about a week to a week and a half and maybe 3-4 days a week I use edibles when I know I got the time to enjoy them and I use 20-40mg first dose and maybe 1-2 doses of 10mg after.

Ok so too the point, this is different and I haven't tried making food with it yet I just drank it but I put an ounce of 2 of olive oil in a little bowl and dropped a decent size junk of wax in it (maybe 1/15th of the gram of blue dream white mousse budder wax). I then put it in the microwave and set it for 1 1/2 minutes and turned it on. I stopped it after 15 seconds and checked no change the piece looked them same, 20 seconds same but broke it into two and stirred with a toothpick, 20 seconds stirred, 20 seconds broke into 4 pieces and stirred, 15 seconds stirred. I then set the microwave for 2 minutes because it wasn't where I thought it should look like. 30 seconds and bubbles started to form around the wax and I stirred and broke it up as much as possible, 30 seconds stir more bubbles and I think I did that one or two more times I don't think I finished the entire two minutes and it looked like it had almost completely dissolved.

I set it aside to let it cool and forgot about it till the following morning when I drank it and mopped it up with a piece of bread. The effects seemed to start fairly quickly maybe 30 minutes and I proceeded to get completely baked for upwards of 4-5 hours so Im calling it a success. I may try variations on this technique but it seems to work very well. Don't know if this has been posted already but thought I would share.

Happy toking everyone!

2. Ozarin, thanks for the idea.  I'm always looking for cannabis recipes.  Unfortunately I live in a non-legal state and budder is too expensive to make unless there is a crop just harvested.  Maybe one day.

3. Too bad bud. I wish it was legal everywhere. They make so much good stuff now, I just found dragon oil. I used it stupid and ended up getting it all over the inside of a very tiny bowl but it's still some crazy strong stuff so I don't need to use my wax like that anymore