Curling twisting leaves?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Pandamoanius, Apr 28, 2015.

1. If you had done this we wouldn't be where we're at now fella. How's that for "curt" (sic) attitude?

2. Yes thats exactly what i mean, and completely counterproductive. Please mature some.

Yes, very counterproductive for those offering help. No wonder.

4. #24 Pandamoanius, May 2, 2015
    Last edited: May 2, 2015
    If there was information missing. I had no idea of its presence being required. If you dont have the experience that it requires to answer my thread, why would you post in it? Is my thread not in the right place for help? If you have such a warped perspective on "noobs" why dont you just forsake us all and be done with it, instead of giving "help", which you did not give me btw. Also wheres this form located?

5. Just what I mean, you had no idea of it's presence (really, give us a break), but very conspicuous and ignored by nine out of ten. Then, when issues arise, lots of whining, carping, and moaning by noobs that need help but would rather waste someone's time.

6. Once again you take to that higher than thou persona you hold so near and dear. Your opinion is no longer needed goodbye.

7. Btw i like how you completely dodged all my points just like that guy did when you spoke to him.

8. Also i have not whined in many years. I simply asked what the problem could be.

9. Frankly, I don't give a rat's rectum what you think. Good day, or tit for tat?

Your whining now.

10. The fact you chose to explain that you dont give a rats ass about what i think, kind of implies the opposite. Btw still no whining only questioning your ability to read and grow.

11. What if I had replied like my friend vostok:

Shit light, shittier seeds, and the shitest pix, to avoid giving shit advice to this shit grow..
    add some perlite 30% after a good flush, even better post non shit pix

And some information to go by, but you think resolution can be sought with a pic?

Tit for tat?

12. Thats also a good example of how not to act as a mature individual. I can understand why you are friends.

13. Listen. You obviously dont have anything constructive to add to this thread, hows about you just stop posting in this thread and go "help" someone else. Literally anyone else as long as you leave.

Is your plant dead yet? Thanks but I'll be sticking around (whether you care or not, aye?).

15. #35 TheAnswer121, May 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2015
    [​IMG] love the smell of animosity in the morning

goes great with my coffee[​IMG] and blunt[​IMG]

needs transplant too, as well as a proper way to actually monitor the plant ability to uptake nutrients. if not, you're just wasting everyone's time, including your own[​IMG]

next time, get the proper materials and tools necessary to grow, before ever cracking a bean

16. My plant(s) are all alive. My sick plant is snow covered in orange hairs so she seems like she will make it a week or two longer. Also i never said anything about caring or not caring about anything. Can you read, or do you just go around guessing about whats being said?

17. after only 5 days since starting this thread?

you are magical[​IMG]

odds are the plant is dying, but that's just my 2 cents

18. well see Im not asking for a way to fix the problem. I only want to know what the problem looks like. I agree that i need more equipment, and i already have the essentials.

19. grow hydro[​IMG]

soil is a pain

20. Well i believe shes dying also, but yeah shes got orange everywhere now. I thought it was weird how quickly it happened and stated so in my grow log.