Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Bad looking weed; smoked great.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by farkas333, Apr 28, 2015.

1. And that pic is of some shitty ass bud. Not really the norm fpr brick. At least in my area its not. Where im at brick lloks good believe it or not and some even has a mettalic smell when you break it up similar to dro. Light green and not many seeds at all (5 in a zone) really good smoke actually

2. Looks can be deceiving when it to bud, but most of the time you can tell when it's good meds just by a glance. Cheers

-Your point is as pointless as describing colors to a blind man.-

3. Yea I wasn't expecting much with this.. Then I smoked it.. Then I was gone.. Haha. Cheers!

4. Just looks like vacuum sealed/compressed buds  [​IMG] 
    I'd rather not smoke at all than smoke some brick weed.

5. I recently had the same thing happen to me. I got some that looked like straight up Reggie, and barely smelled whatsoever. However it was the stickiest bud I've ever got. I couldn't break it up with my hands, and I had to put a shit load of force to grind it up, and ended up being some of the best bud I've ever smoked.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. This was hella hard to breakup. Not sticky, but just stale feeling I guess.. I still can't believe it gave me the ULTIMATE high😂😂