What was your most insane/far fetched idea after smoking?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by YellowBlue, Apr 27, 2015.

1. A lot of us tend to come up with the "best" ideas and/or "solutions" to problems when high. Most of the time, the next morning we say "The hell was I thinking???". Sometimes those moments actually spark our genius within and an idea can be brilliant but I was wondering if you'd like to share something like that. Usually I forget my good ideas :( I was gonna write one now, a million dollar one I am sure lol, forgot it, god help me.

2. Traveling to Syria to join the YPG and fight in the war. Just because I think things would be simpler in a war zone than where I'm at right now.

3. Building a diving suit to go down to the wreck of the titanic,and get all the treasures.

4. One addled afternoon, enhanced by cannabis, I was convinced that Salvador Dali was speaking to me personally through his work, and that it was a common thing for trippers to be 'Dali'd'. Was frying and decided to have a flick through the Taschen book of his best works that my sister had given us a few years previous. Before being engrossed in it, I chuckled that I should really start from the beginning and chart his life, and after being awestruck by a couple images I done just that. The head phones were blaring, the synaesthesia was kicking in and the blending parallels between music, art and mind were uncanny.

5. I had no bread so I just shoveled peanut butter and jelly into my mouth, with no bread. It was bomb.

Ass fat, yea I know.

6. My friend tried to attach an empty bag that bread comes in to half of a bottle to make something to smoke out of he called The Iron Lung. Needless to say it didn't work.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. World peace.

8. Bruh, peanut butter and jam on a pita

9. He was tryna make a parachute! They do work actually, when made correctly

10. I held onto the back of my friends pick up doing about 25 on my skateboard. Looking back on it I'm incredibly fortunate the gutters were so insanely full of leaves, I could've been hurt way worse than I was.

11. The best idea I ever had while high was that I should start writing all my good ideas I have while high, down. Thing is I got high and forgot to.

12. This has got to be one of the most creative and ambitious threads I have read. I think we should pick one idea that we all like and do it all together, maybe next 420 lol.

13. #13 Creator002, Apr 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2015
    Something I made, but the idea was weird.
    I made a program where one of my heads friends moves from one edge of the screen to the other and back while the background changes colour each time the head reaches the edge. I then put it on my phone. I don't remember making it well and the code is disgusting, but it's hilarious.

14. Thinking they wouldn't find the bodies...

15. Idea came while stoned, execution while sober.

I had lost a fishing pole, that had great sentimental value, in a pond/lake while canoeing.  I was pretty sure of the location on the lake and knew it wasn't very deep.  I came up with a plan to return with my mask, fins, waterproof floodlight, and a garden hose for breathing.  Went back out with a buddy to hold the hose and dove down but I couldn't see jack shit down there and I was a bit too panicky/uncoordinated to properly breath through the hose, not to mention I had to constantly fight to stay down (needed weights to keep me down).  Needles to say, I was unsuccessful.

16. Use another pole and some treble hooks on the line. Try hook it.

17. My buddy actually did that when he casted his whole rig out into a raging part of the Columbia River.  We were using big pyramid weights and he drug my setup along the bottom and was able to pull up his pole by snagging the line.

But ya, that would have been a better plan.  There is a ton of vegetation on the bottom at that lake though.

18. A car that runs on water man!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19. I tend to day dream a lot and end up getting super confident that I can do some kind of crazy trick on my snowboard, but when I get to the mountain... I pussy out so bad it's horrible ahah.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. "Let's go to White Castle!"
    My buddies and I all piled in one of my friends car, drove to the gas station since he was near empty, and looked up the nearest White Castle on his GPS. As we all stared at the GPS, it eventually registered saying it was 1 1/2 hrs away. We decided to go to McDonald's instead, which didn't satisfy my need for a juicy, square burger:(. One day, I hope to complete that journey.