Classic Grow Fall 2015 Acapulco Gold, Maui Waui w/main-lining

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by mr.florista, Apr 27, 2015.

1. Looks good dude can't wait to see the results

2. Full flower mode, day 50, using a combination of LED and mh lighting, gh florabloom, earth juice, microblast and Catalyst.

Attached Files:

3. #23 mr.florista, Oct 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2015
    Shot of the day! Amazing growth, 25 in. tall, 30 in. diameter., consuming about 1/2 gallon of water per day.

Attached Files:

4. Beautiful

5. Yes, yes florista, tour doing amazing work bro

6. Thanks to all the kind comments!

7. Saturday posting, day 12 of flower cycle, 30 in tall by 38 dia. Bushing out nicely!

Attached Files:

8. First shot of the month, Acapulco in Day 17 of flower, the smaller is the Maui.

Attached Files:

9. Do you defol the bottom?

10. Yes, I begin with topping to the third node from the fifth node, and lolipop below the third. Once mains develope I remove three to four nodes from bottom.

Attached Files:

11. Start of week 5, the Acapulco is at 54 inchs, with the Maui at 24 inch. The Acapulco tolerated the mainlining much better then the Maui, but both appear to be resistant, the Acapulco's growth is very simular to the Sour Diesel #2, tall and lanky.

Attached Files:

12. #32 mr.florista, Nov 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2015
    Res. change, week 5, crystals are forming on leaves, plant is measuring at 57 inches with main-lining, the Maui is more in line at 28 inches. Root mass is evident, my res. has gone from 10 gal. to 8 gal. ppm's at 800 with a pH of 6.2
    Water intake is about 1 gal. per day.

Attached Files:

13. subbed up glad I looked in... They look really good

14. #34 mr.florista, Nov 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2015
    Just watching the buds grow.........each main (8 of them) are about 14 inch. Bud size will determine yield at this point, so all focus is on these mains.

Nutrients and Suppliments used:
    Botanicare Hydroguard
    Botanicare SilicaBlast
    GH FloraBloom
    GH FloraMicro
    GH CalMagic
    Earthjuice Catalyst
    Botanicare Sweet

Lighting:
    1- 400w HPS
    2- 300w LED

15. Week 6 weekend shot.

Attached Files:

16. These look good, ill be checking back to see the finished product!

17. Right need an update! please

18. Bud shot, Week 7

Attached Files:

19. Really nice job documenting your main-lining grow. Those buds are absolutely huge.

I'm about week four into my first main-lining grow. My flowering tent is a 2ft x 3ft x 5ft tent with two platinum P300 LED lights. I'm growing in soil in two gallon geo pots sitting on SIP trays. Since my tent height is limited, I put my plants into flower as soon as I've established the eight main stems when plants are about 12 inches tall. I'll post some pics.