Do you remember your first bong?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by little.miss.cxnnabis, Apr 27, 2015.

1. Where did you get it? Was brand was it (if it had one)? etc

100% faded

2. I still have the first bong I bought, sits right next to me on my desk. My good ol' trusty green bong. 

First bong rip I ever had was from a friend's older brother's bong. Wasn't the best piece, but it got the job done. 

3. First store bought bong was a china glass unit with a removable perc (to make scraping out that res oil easier haha). His name was Bong, James Bong and he was a champion.

4. Ive been smoking for 8 years and I bought my first bong about 2 months ago.
    $35 no name plain jane with brown glass at base to help disguise the resin buildup.
    Probably about 1 foot tall. 

5. I still have all of my first pieces and I would be devastated if they broke or I lost them... Their very sentimental to me :)
    And my Avi is my first bong haha

6. #6 dankness420, Apr 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2015
    First bong was a black ceramic piece with a flaky gold accents.  It was beautiful, the mouth piece was flared out so it felt great holding it in your hand.  Had that thing locked in a chest and my mom found it, and I got grounded for smoking in the house.  Mom gave it to my dad to throw away, Dad says wow that looks nice, how about I hide that for you.  Few months later he gave me it back and I sold it to a friend.

In a way I wish I still had it but, it was cursed.  Everything bad would always happen when I brought it out.  The curse followed to the next owner and eventually the next.  I actually need to ask my buddy if he still has the thing, would be hella cool if he had it.  If he does I will get a pic and post it!

7. My first bong was made of a pyrex scientific test tube that resembled a large lightbulb. It had a rubber stopper settup with a metal mouthpiece and wooden bowl . We called it "the cauldron", lol. ..miss that thing!

8. I remember my first bong.

My friend's little brothers found a bong on the street next to a fire hydrant. They gave it to us, and I took care of it since my parents didn't snoop in my room.

It was a no name bong. Back then, there was only Jerome baker and plastic graphixx.

9. #9 Reo, Apr 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2015
    Still have my first bong. Got it new years week at the lhs. Its a c2 14" beaker. Its my daily( 1 to 4 times a week) driver

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

http://s1272.photobucket.com/user/reod12x2/media/IMG_20150413_233738156_zpsb41d07db.jpg.html][​IMG]

Broke the rim around the down stem about 2 weeks after I got it( it uses a glass on glass for the bowl but a rubber grommet to attach the down stem to bong) and I fixed it up with aka ca glue( a Rilly good RC tire glue), steel wire and some RC servo wire to hide the glue/ wire.

But all in all its one of this I wouldn't trade or sell it. But if I started over it would have to be a shorter version of my seconds bong\\/

[​IMG]

10. it's sitting right next to me

11. An old school graffix 2foot straight tube w/ a graffix clown base. Never got the sentimental attachment that some people get with paraphernalia, but this thread got me thinking about how much I miss that bong and those carefree years. I remember the day I bought it at a head shop at our state university. Drove 2 hours home, stopped halfway and sat on a hill side over looking a pristine lake watching the sun set and smoking away with an old friend I haven't seen in decades.

12. yeah i broke it, then i bought an identical one

13. My first bong. My my it was years ago...
    Well it was one of those smart water bottles with a pen slide and a doorstop bowl. Named him old smoky, still own him today. Even though when you pull on it it pulls black gunk into the water. Nasty.😂💨🔥

14. My first bong. My my it was years ago...
    Well it was one of those smart water bottles with a pen slide and a doorstop bowl. Named him old smoky, still own him today. Even though when you pull on it it pulls black gunk into the water. Nasty.😂💨🔥

15. I remember my first bong.

I only got it a couple of weeks ago lol. ;)

16. Bought my first one in Canada. Brought it home. Pulled one bowl. Knocked it over 10 minutes later and it broke in half haha. Cheap China glass and it was New Year's Eve so I was a bit drunk. So sad at the time but good memories haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. I got it from thickassglass.com. I have no regrets and probably won't even get another bong.

18. My first bong was my Pom bong, made out of the pomegranate juice bottles. Worked great haha, my first glass bong was a 12 inch weed star straight tube. Cheers

-Your point is as pointless as describing colors to a blind man.-

19. Bought my first bong when I was like 17 or something. Named it poseidon. Looking back it wasn't that great. I bought it from grass city for like $250. I could of bought much better for that much money but I didn't know better.

Last time I saw that bong a pig was putting it in the trunk of his patrol car.

20. Mine was a blue clear white swirl kind of thing. No name brand $40 if I remember correctly. I did some construction next to a head shop when I was 17 got cool with the owner then one day after got my first bong. I bought a hooka a few days after