Bums living in the attic

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Deleted member 281310, Apr 26, 2015.

1. If someone has intent, they can break into anything regardless of security.

... Fuckin dark, man.

2. Unless there was a light up there :)

3. Bazinga haha.

4. Bart has a brother...
    .... But he ain't no BUM! 😅

5. I'm a bum living in said attic

6. No but my "bum" just encountered the toilet seat. Just it's kinda the same.

7. Lmao I just imagine you just chilling watching some tv and then a bum just falls through the ceiling in front of the TV and just hits the floor and lays there motionless like in family guy. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1433941856.633955.jpg

8. I would make the bum be my slave. My bum slave

9. Whatever floats you're boat lol

10. Hey nobody rides for free. Bum slave will sing for his supper

11. Wait... is this bum ke$ha waking up one morning coming down the stairs like a trainwreck? If so pancakes to go and a slap on dat skinny bum for pleasure. A meal ticket if she wants to stay tho, on the realest

12. #53 Boomhauer, Jun 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2015
    Ol buddy gotta be quieter than ann frank to pull that shit off. Cant even fart or eat a bag of doritos.. hell with that

13. Lmao does he toke?

14. Just took a dab and started browsing youtube. This video reminded me of this thread. People did have bums living in their houses lol

15. Thats why even if I move into my own house all the windows will have bars on them.

Fuck the bullshit lol

16. I got a traphouse mansion with some hard wood floors
    Can't come in, I got burglar bar doors

17. No but I do thinking about it sometimes.

18. I swear sometimes my walls make this loud thump inside and when im high as hell and sometimes sober i just sit there thinking about if someone was living in my attic. gonna have to check it out one day but i really don't want to.

19. No.