Bums living in the attic

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Deleted member 281310, Apr 26, 2015.

1. I don't have to worry about bums, the raccoons will scare them away.

2. Happens in michigan all the time actually....

3. ya know if I seen a bum just come crashing through my ceiling one day I don't think I would even call the cops for one it would be a good startle for 2 it would crack me up so hard it would almost be worth it. Still get hit with a bat a few times tho

4. that or the homeless here will throw a rock threw the post office window to get a free 2 or 3 months of food and heat in the winter since thats destruction of federal poperty and mantadory felony with prison time. 

5. yeah I've heard about, prayers go out to people living in terrbile conditions like that man... 😵

6. What a BAWSS

7. Nail a couple boards blocking the exit from your attic. Now you don't have to check whether a bum is living there or not.

8. Many times.

Potheadprincess

9. You made my day

10. ;)

Im here all week,try the veal

11. I heard such stories on the news. In Japan a girl installed surveilance and captured this woman coming downstairs and going through her fridge.

12. Not bums but hippies.

Damn hippies!,

13. If I had a hippie in my attic I'd make him grow buds up there and we'd go on cardboard box adventures back to the 60's. Riding elephants in India and what not.

14. ^that's that shit i'm talking bout

15. ever heard of the ol' bucket bitch??

16. Lmao did you just call me bitch or is the ol bucket bitch a story?

17. that was fucking funny!!! no man, i wasn't calling you a bitch. a bucket bitch is the unlucky bastard that carries the buckets of shit and piss in portable shitters to the fire line where the burn it all off. like in the gulf war for example.

the only thing worse then a bucket of shit is one that is on fire. [​IMG]

18. Nah not bums but hippies I've had up there!

19. My attic is exceptionally cold in the winter and hot in the summer. Have fun up their mister bum. And considering its only accreible thru my house I don't think so.

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app