Red skys First Organic Indoor Grow

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Redskys, Apr 26, 2015.

1. Thanks ND

2. Here's a shot just after lights out. image.jpg image.jpg
    After work they will be getting coconut,AgSil,and aloe for watering

3. I decided to water on Saturday instead of on Friday. So on Saturday they got a coconut, AgSil, and Aloe for their watering. The above pictures are from 4 days ago. These next few was taken this morning just before lights on. End of week 6 , Day 38 of flowering.
    ENJOY🍻. image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

4. #24 Redskys, May 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2015
    Looks like their just starting to change color too. Just a couple more weeks left. I'm hoping to get at least a 1/4 pound, and just maybe a 1/2 pound. I'll be happy either way cause this is just for personal use anyway.

5. I finally found some leaf mold and some red wiggler worms locally. It's very hard to find anything organically here in my neck of the woods.

6. Beautiful :)

7. Thursday I watered with neem and water only. I think I finally got the gnats in check. These buds are so sticky the gnats just stick to them like a fly trap. image.jpg image.jpg
    Mid week pictures. Only a couple more weeks left. Sorry so short about the description right now got a few peeps over.

8. New pictures on Sunday

9. I don't know what the he'll is going on. I can't login on the main page. I'm using the app right now and don't like it very much. I'll be back when I get this figured out.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. Looking good up in here

11. Ok so I haven't been able to sign in to my regular account so I guess I have to use this stupid app. For now.
    Anyways I did a water only today. And here are a couple pics and I'm going to try to post a video too. I have about 90 - 95% milky trichomes 5% clear. I think by next weekend or the following they should be ready. This is day 49.

12. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1431645429.003341.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1431645478.754296.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1431645498.305667.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1431645524.855107.jpg

13. I guess I can't post the video sorry

Thank you Buddy

14. Been a little busy lately. Anyways I will be pulling the ladies this week end. I will post a few good Picts also. Here are a couple from Tuesday

15. Three of them are pretty green and the one is getting some good purple coloring

16. Today was the big day. Day 66 for the Nebula. I thought this was a successful run for my first time indoors. Had a couple gnat issues but nothing to bad. I was gonna let them go a few more days but a storm knocked out my power last night and it's still out so I went ahead and harvested them.
    This morning I chopped them and hung them upside down. They will stay like that for 48 hrs. Then I'll start taking the fan leaves off. Let them hang for another day then take the branches off. Then into my plastic tubs with lids until the RH stabilizes around 50%-60%. Then into jars for the cure.
    I'll post some pictures of the dry & curing process too. So here they are just before I chopped them

17. So I've had them drying for 10 days now. I have the RH stabilized at 63% and still holding. Tonight they will all be put into mason jars for the cure. I'll post a final weight tonight or tomorrow.