Red skys First Organic Indoor Grow

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Redskys, Apr 26, 2015.

1. This is my set up.
    I have a 5x5 gorilla tent
    A Solis Tek digital ballets
    Solis Tek Maxx hood
    6" vortex fan
    4 15 gallon Geo Pots
    6" Phresh filter
    6" Phresh duct silencer
    image.jpg

Here is a little about my soil
    20 gal - sphagnum peat
    10 gal - Coast of Maine Lobster compost
    20 gal - Pumice
    10 gal - worm power ( EWC)
    My Amenments are :
    Organic Alfalfa meal , Crab meal Mixed to equal parts and added at 3 cups a cubic foot
    Neem and Karanja 1 cup a cubic foot
    Organic kelp 2 cups a cubic foot
    Rock dust - Brix blend basalt - 4 cups a cubic foot
    This is my watering schedule:
    Day 1 - coconut water, Aloe, AgSil
    Day 2 - Water only
    Day 3 - malted barley, Aloe, Fulvic acid, sometimes kelp
    Day 4 - Water only

2. Ok now the strain I've been growing is Nebula from Paradise Seeds it's a Sativa. I started this grow the last week of February I let them veg for a month. I flipped the switch on February 28 to 12/12. I'll post some pictures to get everyone up to date.

3. Before I post some pics I'd like to say. Before I started all this I read almost every thread in the organic section for about a year and a half. Taking notes and trying to learn as much as possible,The No Till thread was and still is one of my favorites.
    Ok enough of that let's get on to some pictures. These are from the beginning to this morning.

4. #7 Redskys, Apr 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2015
    I'll post the rest when I get home. They get really good

5. image.jpg image.jpg

Attached Files:

6. #13 Redskys, Apr 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2015
    These next few are from this morning end of week 4 image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Attached Files:

7. Subbed, glad I stumbled onto this. Looks good, thank you for sharing :)

8. I should have 5 more weeks left, I will post an update at the end of each week. But I have to say I'm very pleased so far and not too bad for my first time. I guess all my reading and studying all the threads have paid off. Couldn't have done it without all the good people here at GC.

9. I almost forgot my day temps - 68-75
    My night temps - 62-68
    My RH usually stays between 40-60% sometimes it'll get up to 70% after I water if it does I'll turn my dehumidifier on. But I like to keep it around 40-50%.

10. Feel free to ask questions, as I still do from time to time

11. Ok so here's a little update. So Sunday I watered with malted barley, fulvic acid, and aloe. I checked on them on Monday and had a few gnats flying around. I sprinkled a little neem and karanja on the top of the soil let it sit for a day. Then on Tuesday I lightly watered so the neem and karanjia can get down into the soil. No water on Wednesday. Thursday was water only, no more gnats. The neem and karanjia worked again.
    New pic's image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

12. I don't know why my pictures are coming out sideways. But the leaves are starting to show resin. I'll post the end of week 5 pictures on Sunday

13. I dig the sideways pics haha, Starting to frost up, looking good.