finding weed and pipe in grandparents house

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by regularowen, Apr 26, 2015.

1. Title says it All I was looking around trying to find something I could roll a joint with but to my surprise I found a bag of weed and a metal pipe and a lighter

2. Its not cool to steal bud from family man.

3. #4 boydamien, Apr 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2015
    Is this the same grandma who asked you about bongs!

Think you are trolling,and not doing a good job either lol

4. [media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1RimhJziQw[/media]

5. As is often the case with a thread like this, the title does NOT say it all,  nor does the first post.

The OP did not say that he stole their weed.  He didn't even say whether he used their pipe to smoke out of, which I don't think would be a particularly bad idea, except that it's sneaky unless you ask first.  

But, given the information that he provided, we won't know unless he enlightens us as to what did, or did not, happen as a result of what must have been a surprising discovery.  

6. The sentence, "I was looking around for something I could roll a joint with",  makes no sense, in this day and age.  You go out to a convenience store buy a pack of papers, that's it.  You don't use newspapers, toilet paper, the Bible, writing paper, empty tobacco cigarettes, etc., they all suck.  TOP cigarette papers suck but are better than the previous examples.   Make a fucking apple pipe if you're that desperate, or use tin foil if it's absolutely impossible to get anything else and you can't wait.  

7. I think this is just a kid who wants attention.

8. Let me clear something up yes that's the same grandma's that asked about the bong and I didn't want to drive down to the smoke shop and get papers and I smoked a bowl of my own weed out the pipe and no I'm not trying to get attention or troll

9. #10 RedganjaDown, Apr 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2015

You're a troll until you get to 76 posts. Troll.

Attached Files:

10. If you were already going to grind yourself up some bud to smoke in a joint, then just add a bud to your Grandparent's stash. 
    Make it a big fat one so they notice. 

11. do not use tin foil.EVER. that shit is dangerous and no one should ever be using that to smoke with.