Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is this mids or dank?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JohnnyKz, Apr 26, 2015.

1. Good mids👌🏻

2. Some nice crystals. So I'd say good mids, but the best way to find out is smoking that bad boy

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. What exactly is the criteria for judging mid vs dank for the amount of 'crystals' lol. 

Smoke it and then come back

4. I agree, good mids

5. It has good crystals and looks potent but looks like it was poorly grown/poorly taken care of.  The picture reminds me of weed I've had that didn't have a "dank" smell, more of a seedy/chemical smell, either feels kinda dry and leaf-y... or even the opposite, sticky and clumpy but probably due to mold.  The picture is the perfect example of the shit I yell at my dealer for buying.

"sorry bro this guy usually has great shit i thot it was dank when i bought it"

6. Yeah seems like good mids to me.

7. High grade mids.. Is that a thing? If so, that's what that is lmao. Smoke it up! :bongin:

8. Stressed weed thats why hairs are brown
    definetly mids

9. high mids

Sent from my intergalactic spaceship hotbox