urine test need advice

Discussion in 'General' started by bigdawg345, Apr 26, 2015.

1. what's up everybody i have some questions and hopefully some of you will have answers. i have a huge drug test coming up and have been 67 days clean. i was smoking for maybe 3-5 months straight almost every day. i'm very overweight at about 260-270 and about 5'7". i was already working out and sweating while i was smoking and kept it up after i stopped. i bought a first check home thc test 3 or 4 days ago and it came out with a very very and i mean very faint line. so faint you can barely see it. i called first check and they told me it's a passing drug test. i will be 75 days clean on the day of my drug test so i'm wondering if i should go for it or give it more time. should i buy another home test and try again? has anybody else done a home test with a faint line result?

2. Another 1 post drug test question?

I hate these fuckers.

Come in to GC and ask 1 question about drug tests. Contribute nothing to the community. Does anyone wanna help this guy??

If you want to pass a drug test, do some research.

Or.....don't smoke weed.

PS
    THC is fat soluble, so you being 260-270, you'll probably need a full 30 days to get it fully out of your system. 

3. you don't have to be a shithead about it. it was just a question. don't you think i've done my research? i thought signing up to a forum and asking on here would give me some reassurance. you're not king of the castle so chill out. i'm one of the guys having a drug test coming up and thought maybe some pot smokers would be cool enough to help out with advice. if you didn't want to answer my question you shouldn't have responded. you gave me a free bump and maybe somebody else would want to help out now. don't respond to this

4. Respond to what?

Don't be a dick, he was just asking for advice

6. BigDawg, sorry for the welcome you have received here so far. Just so you know, there is a forum here titled, "Got a drug test question? Ask here". We try and help everyone that comes through, 1 question or 50, doesn't matter. In response to your current question, a faint line is a passing line. The rule of thumb is, if you can take a photo of it and it shows on the photograph, no matter how faint, then it is negative for toxins. The only thing to remember after that is that most home tests test to the 50ng level, so if your testing for DOT certified lab you may not pass. As they test to the 20ng level. Just keep it mind. If you require further help, come on over to the other forum.