Friday the 13th

Discussion in 'Movies' started by foxforcefive, Apr 26, 2015.

1. Twenty minutes ago I smoked a bowl of dank resin (don't ask why I'm reduced to this, it's been a shitty weekend for weed lol). Anyway, I'm watching Friday the 13th, the 2009 remake, and this is a great movie to watch high. Terrible acting, cheesy horror stuff. It's really funny to watch high (and to some degree sober).

2. The only good actor in that movie was the dude who played Jason.

And his role was silent. hahahaa

3. I saw this in theaters when it came out and I thought it was hilarious, I haven't seen it in forever tho.

4. I think I would rather watch Jason X (the terrible one where he is in space) than any steaming pile of a remake.

Jason Goes to Hell is still my favorite aside from the first two.

5. I haven't seen it, but it's been in my Netflix queue for some time.  I don't expect to love it, but there have been a few horror reboots/remakes that have surprised me in recent years that I enjoyed, but there have probably been more that totally sucked.  I really love the Friday The 13th movies though, as a child of the 80's I grew up on Freddy/Jason/Michael.  The Halloween movies are probably my favorite (the first 3 anyway, I don't watch the rest much, nor have I seen the Rob Zombie remakes), followed by Jason.  They used to come on cable constantly during the 80's and 90's.  USA Network would show them a lot, show marathons all the time in the summer and on every Friday the 13th, show them on USA Up All Night, etc.  

Yeah, that one is pretty bad.  I was on board with the silly idea of Jason in space, just for the fun of it.  But they just did a half-ass job with it and made it completely stupid.  

6. Jason takes manhatten is still the best one.

7. Jason Lives will always be my favorite.

8. Jason Goes to Hell is still my favorite aside from the first two.