Looking for Dry Herb Vape Pen. Any Suggestions?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by TheTraxusGod, Apr 26, 2015.

1. Ight if I run into any issues or need pointers I'll make sure to message you :]

I just hope the thing doesn't somehow break duriung shipping

2. #42 hitops, Apr 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2015
    Hey when you charge it to prevent overcharging or damage do it at a time when you can get it off charge. When the light on bottom changes color it's done charging. Letting it go for like 30 minz beyond after light changes won't hurt but more then that could damage the 2 samsung batteries inside unit. I would not use it when plugged in & charging also heard of problems when doing that. 1st time charge takes about 2 1/2 to 3hrs  every charge after that takes like 1 1/2 to 2 hrs from empty. You wont be charging it much after the 1st time though it holds so long. Just don't leave it on the charger all day is what I'm saying be sure to check on it around when you expect it to be done. I have read some have damaged new or old units overcharging em.

3. So when its dome charging after an hour just like immediately take it out?

4. How large is the package this thing comes in?

[​IMG]

6. harr harr

yeah I've looked into atmos and I've heard little to no good on their products.

7. LOL Iwien [​IMG]

8. #48 hitops, Apr 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2015
    It's about the size of ur hand see video> it will probably have packing paper over it or a slightly larger brown box. Just follow the instructions you should be fine. This chick talks about charging a bit in video when the light changes color on bottom get it off charge don't let it go a extra hour.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKLQgjhIl2Y

9. So this vape works with any type of weed?

10. #50 hitops, Apr 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2015
    Yes as long as its not a concentrate. Like wax shatter dabs so on. Kief I have used that in mine a 4 piece grinder will collect kief if it has a catcher. You can make hash with it or put it in with some flower in the vape to boost potency. If you use in vape lay down some flower then some kief then top with some flower. Wax oil shatter dabs need much higher heat this & many portable vapes can't use them. A few can but you pay big money for that.

11. I just use normal weed I guess. Like i said before I'm not all knowlefgable on this so Idk what keif or flower is :/

12. #52 hitops, Apr 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2015
    I sent you a msg see video for packing it come in mine was the same. Do not do what he did charge the unit first you can turn it on to see if it works but charge before 1st use.

Oh So I just immediatley charge then check if it can be used?

14. I have no idea I would buy from a authorized reseller of smiss products the makers of flowermate. If you want call them ask for a list of online retailers that are authorized by them to sell genuine smiss products. Here is smiss webpage http://www.smisscigarette.com/contact/cont.aspx  I know puffitup & wizard puff are both authorized resellers dealers. As for charging ask them about that also or wait & read it yourself in the manual that comes with the product. Good luck

15. Do i have to be 19 to buy from wizard puff? I'm only 18 atm

16. I have no idea are you of legal smoking age in your state? You could call wiz ask em might find it under FAQ on their site.

17. the hammer does dabs and is only 77.

18. #59 hitops, May 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2015
    Yeah that can it uses butane & can reach the temps needed for dabs it is portable . The low price is nice but butane is added expense along with battery powered ignitor having to buy fuel to me is less convenient. Kinda takes away from it for me on the cost/ convenience  side not to mention no precise temp settings I like a bit more control to dial it in. If it gets hot enough to do dabs you could possibly dial it up hot enough to combust dry herbs. Thats my thinking not sure on that. I guess that depends alot on design never messed around much with the hammer. Now nails thats a different story [​IMG]