Looking for Dry Herb Vape Pen. Any Suggestions?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by TheTraxusGod, Apr 26, 2015.

1. #1 TheTraxusGod, Apr 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2015
    So I'm not new to weed but I don't really know how to search for a good vape pen so i figured I'd ask here for help.

So I'm only looking to spend $40 or if I must $50 but I'm just looking for the most basic and ideal dry herb vape pen that I can use. and another thing I have to ask is how reliable are these pens? Like how long can I expect one to last until it eventually craps out on me?

Any help would be appreciated.

EDIT: Or reccomend a Electronic Pipe. Not sure if it's a pipe or vape I'm looking for but yeah.

2. you're not going to find a dry herb "pen" for that price, especially one that works better than a lighter and a bowl.... Minimum price would be a magic flight launch box, it's hardly a pen though, maybe a vapor genie for some old school style lighter and pipe with the vape experience.

You're going to want to do some real research into portable herb vapes to really single out what you're looking for, and find a price range you're willing to really invest in.

3. For 40$ just go buy more stash. Probably the closest would be the vaporgenie. Otherwise go on eBay or alibaba and buy whatever pen, as 99.9% of them are OK for oils and extracts but a waste of money and time and dry bud.

4. Some of my friends have gotten good vape herb pens for like $15, So Idk if it was luck but there has to be good pens for $40

5. enlighten me what the brand or model is, any "pen" that's $50 or under that I've ever read or used, only works good for oil/wax or e-juice - dry herb just combusts in any pen - aka, not vaping.

6. I can't say as I didn't really pay attention to their pens when I used it. I just pressed the button, took a hit, and it was good.

A vape pen in that price range WILL NOT vaporize dry herbs.   What they WILL DO is combust dry herbs.      Basically, what you will be getting is an electronic pipe, not a vape pen.

8. yeah that's probably it. You got any recommendations on e-pipes? I'm not really sure what to look for when shopping for one.

I don't know enough about them to make any recommendations.   Sorry....

10. Ya same :/ not sure what will be good or not

11. So I either need a E-Pipe or a vape

Total spam and totally shilling total crap.

13. ...no offense but this response sounds like something I'd get from a scam email.

14. #14 lwien, Apr 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2015

Your days are numbered here.     You ARE you a shill, but you're now a lying shill promoting junk.

15. Well still I've searched the net for E-Pipes and that definitley isn't what I'm looking for. and I'm not paying $50+ for a vape pen. There has to be a good chea one.

There are no good cheap vape pens that will vaporize dry herbs.    It does not exist.

17. Then what the hell did my friend have cause I know he sure as hell isn't gonna fork up $50+ for a pen.

What he had was an electronic pipe that combusts herbs.    HUGE difference between combustion and vaporization.

19. well when i looked it up there were no pens even when I put pen in the search result.

20. Get an mcig there about ten dollars online and will combust. It is not a vaporizer, but it is discreet and cheap.