where to start?

Discussion in 'General' started by Medsport7, Apr 25, 2015.

1. Hey guys, I guess its been almost a year since I joined and I still haven't got around to find any weed and the bug still hits me frequently. So where would you guys look to get back into it? I know you will probably say just ask around, but I work in the medical field so I'm sure most people at work either don't smoke or won't admit it. A bar is probably a good place to try, but I don't go out much mostly due to the fact I work almost every day and every weekend on 3rd shift. With all the talk of medical marijuana, I saw an artical that said its easier to order some than pizza by just picking up the phone. Maybe in the city, but I don't really know where to look in a fairly rural area (but still a good size town of about 18k). I think my uncle may still smoke, but I don't talk to him much and he lives a couple hours away. Maybe I should take him up on the next time he asked me to come up to go on his boat? One other idea is to buy some seeds and grow my own, but don't want to get caught obviously. Any ideas?

2. What's the bug? Wanting to smoke? AIDs?

Hit your uncle up. Even if he doesn't smoke right now he probably knows someone. Ask for a favor, most people will help out fam.

3. Socialize more? All of my connections have randomly showed up in my life, either through friends or work. Its not like everyone who sells pot hangs out at a particular place or anything.

4. It's seriously so easy to find anywhere
    Like yah said go to a bar even
    Usually see people smoking jays outside and stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Your uncle...bars ...small talk with strangers...friends...everybdpy and their babies momma sells pot as far as i know