Weeks in flower

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by KRONIK801, Apr 25, 2015.

1. When do you start counting the weeks in flower? As soon as you see white pistols or as soon as you switch to 12/12

2. Soon as you switch to 12/12

3. I count from 12/12 with the understanding that the breeder probably starts counting from the time they actually begin to flower.
    I think that accounts for the extra week or two that they need to finish, and for people sometimes harvesting before they're ripe.

4. Depends 12/12 if im growing photos like it sounds u are. Or as soon as i see pistils if im growing autos.

5. Whenever you want to, the plants cant read a calendar. Breeder recommended times are usually off anyway so as long as you chose one or the other it will give you the ability to learn a timeframe.

6. I don't count weeks in flower. When it's done it's done. 

7. Yep these guys are correct. The plant does not understand dates,it only counts the seconds between light and dark.but using a week to week cycle will help for feeding. Should start when cycle is changed to 12/12

8. Thx to yall for the answers ,this plant has no way gone by a schedule by all means it's been growing for 5-6 months an in flower now for 3 months, it's no record strain but it loos pretty healthy an smells real nice.so maybe in another 6 months it will finish an be some wheelchair effect stuff.

Attached Files: