Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Have you ever gone to Colorado or a legal state for weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Two Scoops, Apr 25, 2015.

1. #21 HiRoller26, Apr 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2015
    I traveled through Wyoming, Colorado, Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, and Florida with about an oz from Denver in my truck. Not the safest/smartest thing to do but it definitely can be done.

Sent from my igloo in Canada.

Yeah, I figured as much.  What a flying load of bullshit.

I'm a native NYer, dude, but I live in the 'good' ol south, these days....

When I look at charts and graphs of legal areas, the friggin southern states are NEVER listed, sigh.   Get up off your Jesus, racism, and homophobia and get WITH it, guys!!

That sucks! At least you've got your neighbor with his baby arm sized nugs.

4. I went to CO for weed with one of my old dealers before it was legal. :cool:

5. Vancouver IS expensive though it depends entirely on the store. Here in Kitsap County (Bremerton area), you can buy grams all day long for $10.00

6. I haven't been to Colorado yet, but I'm moving to the frisco area with my friends June 12!!!!!!!!!! So fucking excited

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

It depends what you're looking for - I've bought $5/g before in stores (and it's not hard to find $10/g if you watch their menus, or if you buy in quantity).  Prices are a bit better the further away from the Oregon border you get, though.

Besides, it's not entirely fair to compare the black market and recreational store prices - it's completely worth it to just be able to buy your weed like a responsible adult without any bullshit, and to know exactly what you're getting.

That's good to know! I was going to spend some time in Seattle and Tacoma later this summer and just figured most of the state was as expensive as Vancouver.