FIRST Time grower Auto White Widow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by DR.SMOKES-O-LOT, Apr 25, 2015.

thought I was subbed man, wwell I am now haha
    um here's mine at day 30 or so
    View attachment 1771842

i try to keep em short though.
    your girl is looking great man :) good job 

2. Wow your plant looks amazing as well. HUGE leaves!

3. What up DR. Looking good! Subbed sir

4. I am subbed as well. Ww is looking great. Looks like we both have an auto thats the same age. Mine sprouted april 13th. You can check her out in my journal. Started to preflower about a week ago.

BigBowlBaggins

5. Heres a couple pics update. She is doing PERFECT. (In that last picture I just bought a new carbon filter cause this baby us starting to smell) :p

At this point she is 1 month and three days.

Attached Files:

6. Lovely shes doing so well she gonna be a big girl

7. I came home today and checked on my baby, and found my led grow light on top her... fml lol

Should I cut her pretty bent and broken branches? I really dont want to, for now Im going to use string to pick her back up.

Attached Files:

8. That's such loose butthole bro! Tape em and honey if not completly broke off and she'll heal up nice bro

9. What do you think?

Attached Files:

10. Excellent work Dr. Looks like a gang shootout forensic crime scene with people trying to match bullet angles, lol

Great work man, she will recover

11. Also, I always tie string now to anything hanging above my plants to act as a fail safe.. ever since my fan fell and knocked a few leafs off!

12. Yea bro thanks for the heads up but, ill never make that mistake again lol :)

13. Looks good man ive done this twice its a pita lol but you were lucky and youbdidvthe right thing hopefullybthey will be ok

14. Just an update on my auto white widow.

She got a great grow tent and carbon filter and she is growing like crazy!

She is 41th day. Or month and 11 days.

Attached Files:

15. Looks sweet man

16. Heres some close up shots of my Auto White Widow

Shes on her 43rd day!!

Attached Files:

17. #40 jumper420, May 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2015
    I have no need to order seeds any more but I do like that site just never encountered someone who purchased and got a successful delivery from them