Favorite RPG (rpg, jrpg, mmorpg etc.)

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by PunkSamurai, Apr 25, 2015.

1. So what's your favorite fellow blades? I'm a huge JRPG fan the Tales of series is one of my all time favorite along with classics like final fantasy, star ocean, .hack.

Of course gotta respect RPGs like elder scrolls, dragons age, and other games like WoW and runescape on the mmorpg side.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Whats the name of that mario rpg on NES, I liked that one.

3. Super Mario rpg Legend of the seven stars is a classic! I think they made a few more over the years. Def a good one.

4. I have a short memory span, so I like to play dota2.

5. #6 Vicious, Apr 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2015
    Dark Souls > Bloodborne = Demon's Souls >>> Dark Souls II 
    FFVIII = FFT > FFVI > FFVII = FFIX > FFXI > FFXII > FFX > FFXIII

With that out of the way I also like Fire Emblem, Disgaea, Earthbound, Valkyria Chronicles, Mana Khemia, Atelier, Shin Megami Tensai, Xenogears, Xenoblade, Ar Tonelico.

Oh shit, I thought the title just said JRPG. I only read the part I wanted. I feel like I'm forgetting some though.

6. Now your speaking my native language lol I'm personally pretty hyped up for FF15. FF14 as an mmo is on point too. I will say fire emblem is AWESOME as a tactics rpg!

Here's some other really good jrpg goodness you might have or should enjoy: bravely default, golden sun, eternal sonata, ANY tales of series title, Pokemon (actually a good turn based rpg)

If anyone has a PS3 it's nice cause you can get some great not local jrpg games and not have to worry about region lock.

7. #8 Vicious, Apr 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2015
    Never got into Tales of, the combat is good though. I want to play Bravely Default badly but I don't have a 3DS.

8. disgaea is where its at! !!

-yuri

9. Right now I'm really into Divinty:eek:riginal sin, but my all time favorite would have to be Baldur's Gate 2.

''Jump on my sword while you can evil! I will not be as gentle!'' -minsc

''Squeek'' -Boo, the miniature space hamster that lives in minsc's inventory

10. Skies of Arcadia.

11. Morrowind and Dark Souls.

12. Guild Wars 2 at the moment

13. Runescape back in 06, 07.

Now I dont play anything besides some online pool and poker.

14. Classic runescape was legit. Me and my friends all used to play after school. The grind was so real lol

15. I am all about Borderlands.

16. I forgot all about that game. I think I had it on GameCube but I got stuck on one of those sky ship battles against a boss and never finished it.

Good post though skies of Arcadia is a good rare one. 👊

17. We did too we my whole football team would cram in the library sneaky past the proxy and grind before practice

Arborist learning the ropes

18. I'll never forget the fun I had on runescape! Played from 2002 to 2006, the days where I had the house phone on speaker, on 3 way with friends to communicate with one another as we play . Sucha nerd for that game.

SeNt FrOm My•🌟☆GaL@x¥ $5☆🌟•