Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Test

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by celltmr, Apr 25, 2015.

1. #1 celltmr, Apr 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2015
    For a urine test, I know I'm going to be watched and someone will hold the cup while I pee in it. The idea I have is to have a squeeze bottle with a long tube attached to it. I would have the squeeze bottle in my underwear and the long tube will be taped under my penis. The squeeze bottle would have water and a mix of apple juice to maintain the yellow color. When I squeeze the bottle, the apple juice and water will come out of the tubing and from under the tip to make it look like I'm peeing. I know it's going to be one of those dip test which are easy to fake. Is it a great idea? I also have trouble finding the said bottle and tubing [​IMG]. Can anyone help out with finding it? Any other ideas are nice too. I just need to make it look like I'm peeing out of my penis. Can this society of weed-smokers help me so I can enjoy a day of toking?

Btw I am 100% sure that the apple juice mixed with water works for the dip test. I know the brand that's being used and have tested it out myself.

2. Not a chance your plan will work with a meat gazer. Never heard of anyone holding the cup for you. Watching yes holding no.

3. Tape won't hold the tube and be visible, use super glue...better yet cut a hole in the side of your slong and run the tube through it, that would probably be the smartest thing you have ever done.  

Dip test, apple juice and direct observation.....something there does not add up. 

Here is the best advice.....stop smoking genius and deal with your problems....I am totally cool with people faking drug test for a job that does not deal with safety, not for dumb dumbs that are running or hiding from their troubles.  DEAL WITH IT.

4. I dont even know what the hell i just read..... Apple juice? [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. Dude apple juice... are you insane, they're not THAT retarded.. I hope you get caught this is just silly. So fucking sick of these drug test threads they get fucking more stupid every day.

6. Quick fix synthetic urine with wizzanator

7. Don't use apple juice man, that does not work at all!

Use champagne.

8. Someone's gonna hold the cup while you pee? In that case I wouldn't be able to control the firehose.

9. Can't really knock apple juice as I've passed pre-employment tests with Mellow Yellow, water, and just a drop or two of Coke.

10. Only a kid would think that's a smart idea