Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much weed can one average plant produce?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by YellowBlue, Apr 25, 2015.

1. I guess it depends on the strain and method of growth. I just want to know on average how many grams it will be and how long does it usually take. Any tips on how to conceal the fact you're growing AS WELL as the smell?

2. What's your definition of average?

Good question I guess. A strain that is fairly easy to grow but still has quality because I never want to smoke something that isn't in the top 10. I guess something that's common but is also considered a proper strain.

4. some growers produce ounces, some produce pounds.but I'd say the average grower produces ounces.

But then again the average grower in a legal city might produce pounds.

Lots of circumstances to consider I suppose.

5. #5 YellowBlue, Apr 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2015
    I see, to be honest I didn't expect a clear answer. It's a very general question which can have many variables so thanks. I am a complete beginner. Actually posted a fairly long post about a dilemma or more like a set of dilemmas I am facing in relation to weed and growing it. I know it's TL; DR but maybe you could help me, it's my only other topic.

6. No problem ill check it out now :wave;

Thank you dude!!!

8. You're welcome friend :)

9. 2.5 ounces per plant give or take...

10. A lot depends on how closely the grower comes to meeting a particular strains needs/requirements for heat, humidity, light source (spectrums & umoles/m^/intensity), grow method, choice of nutes, air flow, CO2...

Depends on your grow size. There are strains that are said to be low smell. Durban Poison for instance. Peole use carbon filters and ona products too.

12. do an easy web search, all the info you need is easily available for each strain you are interested in.

13. Many, many grams.

Many.

14. Thanks guys. I guess there's just so much info out there and a lot contradicts each other so it's difficult to follow one thing.