Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Not sure what to do in this situation ??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mind-of-a-stoner, Apr 25, 2015.

1. #1 Mind-of-a-stoner, Apr 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2015
    I did a few favors for one of my friends and he said he would give me some bud for it. Every time i ask if I can come pick it up, it's always a new excuse, Whenever I see him he tries to avoid me and always tries to avoid talking about it, if I send a message he says he will check, and then never replies!!!!!!! It's been 1 and a half weeks and I'm starting to get really pissed off because I highly doubt I'm going to get it.

What do you guys think I should do?

2. Never talk to him again.

Lose his number.

He's not your friend.

It's a cheap lesson if you learn from it and change your reaction to him.

Never make someone a priority if they only make you an option.
    ~ poke

3. good riddens... money well spent.

4. Pinch him off......

5. Yeah, the guy isn't your friend. If he was, he would've paid you by now. Walk away. Also, if you and he know a lot of the same people, I'd spread that around so that everyone knows what a deadbeat he is.

6. That's no friend, that's a lil bitch!

Maybe undo your favor if possible

7. Avoid violence, take it as a cheap lesson of what to look out for when making friends.

8. Every time one of these threads spring up, people seem to have to be reminded...

9. It just depends on what you did to earn the weed.

If my friends promise me weed that means theyll smoke me out.
    I've never pestered anyone into giving me weed they said they would.

I might bring it up a month down the road jokingly but if I'm doing anything for a friend
    I always do it for free without expecting anything in return.

I understand you want your green but unless you wasted money then just
    think of it as helping a friend. If its really a big enough of a concern to post here and
    to call him multiple times and hassle him about it then cut your loses and change 
    y'alls relationship status from friends to acquaintances. 

10. I sold some stuff for him so he could earn some money. He isnt a dealer and he was in need of some cash. And he doesn't really know that much people.