Houthi vs. Saudi

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Deleted member 839659, Apr 24, 2015.

1. go Dilla, go -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=im9XuJJXylw

2. You claimed Iran is not guilty of funding terrorism around the globe. I showed you evidence proving otherwise and then you try and spin it off like that?

What does Israel have to do with whether or not Iran is a state funder of terrorism?

3. You tell me J ?

Why would you be in a thread not connected with Israel.... :huh:

4. #24 J-DILLA, May 2, 2015
    Last edited: May 2, 2015
    This thread is about Houthi religious fanatics, who are funded and armed by Iran (which you deny despite evidence).

You should be the one asking why you're trying to bring Israel into the debate.

5. Whatever happened to Dilla's full throated condemnation of ISIS and Al Qaeda?  Remember when he used to post that ISIS was in Gaza, knocking on Israel's door?  Remember those day, prior to the nuclear debates with Iran and their potential success?

Husker Du!

6. #26 J-DILLA, May 2, 2015
    Last edited: May 2, 2015
    When did i stop saying IS and AQ were bad?

IS AQ and the Houthis all have one thing in common: extremist groups funded by the Muslim world for the purpose of fighting in the ever growing Sunni Shia war.

7. #27 forty winks, May 2, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2015

Shift in focus since the nuclear talks between Iran and the international community, was my point.  Now it's all Iran this, Iran that, and never any substantive concern with ISIS, et al.  Only when called out, do you say stuff like "well, they're all bad, when did I say they are not."

In a way, your wanderings reflect the moral and political bind Israel finds itself in - which terror group to give solace to, knowing full well whatever the choice, it can come back and bite the proverbial ass, locally, internationally or both.

Might want to suggest to your Hasbara puppet masters a shift in tactics, whereby the internet troops sometimes express even a modicum of self reflection and be slightly critical of Israel, in the same way a typical Canadian or American is sometimes critical of their respective governments, for example.  I think that could go a long way.

Just curious, is ISIS still in Gaza like you and Bibbi once claimed?

8. How is Israel involved in the conflict between the Saudis and Houthis?

Just my two cents ; every conflict in the ME is in one way or another pinned on Israel. This implies that either :

1. Middle Easterners are so easily manipulated that anyone can play them like a fiddle.

2. If no external party would involve itself in ME affairs then middle easterners (I prefer west Asians) would stagnate in unproductivity waiting for someone, somewhere to poke them.

I see two issues, one being that west Asians tend to direct their attention and energy at the wrong thing. Having an enemy seems to be a must in west Asia. And more weight is put on territory and indentity than social progress, education and co-operation. And two is viewing "western culture" as something to oppose.

When in fact the liberal side of western culture isn't so much western as it is human. The west is just the first civilization (in modern times) to completely drop the bullshit of inhibition and allow people to live as they please. So the way we live in the west is how everyone would live (to a certain degree) if cultural and religious inhibition would release its grip.

For the record I'm west Asian myself, and I think our culture which has a religious foundation is destroying us. It's not the west holding us back, we're the ones preventing our own part of the world from reaching its full potential.

Yeah might as well wish for the sky to stop being blue though.

10. #30 JohnnyWeedSeed, May 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2015
    Double post

11. #31 JohnnyWeedSeed, May 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2015

12. Humans in general.

The reason we even have war and terrorism at all in this day and age, is because people make money selling weapons. Because they make money controlling the oil supply. And because they can use the crises they stir up as justification for more power.

We are quite literally plastic figures in their giant risk board.

-yuri

13. I absolutely don't care. That is in another country and I'm living my life here

14. This is relevant here.. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoV9Z6NXH5I

15. #35 As Above So Below, May 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2015

I thought Al-CIA-da followed Wahhabism?

I love the Middle Eastern culutre/history just not their religion but the last time I was looking at Osama I believed he was a Wahhabist?

16. They fall under both, actually.