Houthi vs. Saudi

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Deleted member 839659, Apr 24, 2015.

1. Who's side y'all on?

From what I've understood the Houthis haven't been causing any trouble since their capture of Sana'a.

More than you can say about Sunnis and their campaigns.

2. Even before the Saudi campaign, the Houthis had already broken up Yemen into sectarian territory.

If you didn't know already, this is just another incident of the Sunni/ Shi'ite hatred that's been going on for hundreds of years.

But don't just blame Saudi Arabia for this, as Iran has been the main backer of the Houthi rebels.

Yeah Iran is heavily involved.

Saudi Arabia never helped during the Al Qaida insurgency tho. The Houthis were the ones fighting them.

4. Al Qaeda follows Salafism as their main source of religious beliefs, they associate themselves with other Sunni Muslims.

The exact opposite is happening in Iran with ISIS. A Sunni extremist group is on the border with Iran and the Iranians have launched an extensive campaign in Iraq.

5. I would lean towards Saudi, but only because they don't yell death to America lol. I'm just glad the new king is supposedly an American ally
    In the big picture I don't really understand those groups. Most of the information I have gotten about the Saudis and Iran was probably creating from u.s. sources and I don't trust my countries media.
    I haven't taking the time to do my own research into all that so I'm holding my judgement until I do. Because a lot of the stuff we know about is presented to us in a way to creat an illusion of things, to ultimately manipulate us into doing what they want us to do

6. Neither. The mere fact that they label as a seperate group of humans perpetuates conflict.

Until we abolish states, banners, religions, and other forms of blind following, we will always be lead into battle by greedy sociopaths.

-yuri

7. Im rooting for both sides, hopefully they all kill each other.

Don't necessarily agree with you, although it looks like an all out Sunni-Shia war is happening in the near future.

9. Anybody willing to behead somebody on the name of their god is human scum in my opinion and would be better off with a bullet between the eyes.

Very well put!

[​IMG]

11. Gotta love Sharia law...

There are plenty of users here who support Islamic states like Iran, who behead those who insult Islam.

Funny how you leave out the terrorist states that Israel is allied with atm.

You're as transparent as a piece of cheap, single pane glass ...

13. Which terrorist groups is Israel arming and funding.

Does Israel behead Israelis who insult Judaism?

14. No Israel goes to the US congress and UN and tries it's damn best to get countries who insult Judaism or refuse to acknowledge Israel as the Jewish state face economic sanctions and/or military action.

15. The side that has the most beautiful women.

16. Israel beheads people for insulting Judaism by means of the US and UN?

Who has faced economic sanctions or military action for refusing to acknowledge Israel as a Jewish state?

You claim a lot of shit without providing proof....

17. UN report: Iran arming Houthis since 2009

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/news/americas/18380-un-report-iran-arming-houthis-since-2009

People always forget how involved Iran is with terrorism. They may play the victim but they are not.

18. You have some neck.

Which country is fighting IS and al qaeda ?
    Iran.

Which country is treating IS and al Qaeda and bombing Iranian forces who are at war with IS and al Qaeda?
    Israel.

The Houtis are now fighting al Qaeda and IS as well, anyone fighting that scum should receive whatever support they need.

19. This isn't about Israel, or al Qaeda or IS....

This is about Iranian state funded terrorism, which you vehemently denied it exists.

Now that there is evidence, you attempt to turn this whole issue around as if the Houthis are "saving" Yemen from AQ and IS..

By the sound of your posts, you make it seems like you're supporting a extremist Islamic group.

20. Twist it however you want J, it's obvious who is the problem here and it's not Iran.

Wait and see J, Israel will be strangled by sanctions if it doesn't learn which side it's bread is buttered. ..