New rig 14mm

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by tHatokaHscHamp, Apr 24, 2015.

1. Won this on instagram going to be ordering a twin so to speak so it's a his and hers type thing. .I'm a sucker for basic designs with beautiful colors the pomegranate really pops in the sunlight..the last pic was from the blowers feed on instagram give him a follow maybe buy something super chill guy! This weekend I'm getting either a male to male adapter with a new banger or a male banger right now all my nails are female so haven't gotten to chug off her yet...did do.a water test and it's got me excited!!! Thanks for looking

Attached Files:

2. I am so jelly. I have entered 100s of IG giveaways and all I have won is second place in a sticker giveaway that I didn't even remember entering.

Pretty damn sweet come up.

3. Gorgeous!

4. The post says for sale? How did you win it?
    I've won two

5. Won rigs or stickers? I can't seem to win anything of use. I have the worst luck. One time I won concert tickets but I didn't check my myspace(back in the day) so I ended up buying tickets off a scalper when there were free ones at will call for me SMH.
    On IG I won second place for some shitty stickers.

6. My notifications are working again!

I've won a $400 rig set up(retail) a $300 skimask x slung old spiked bat dabber (retail) and recently I won't a free TI nail.

7. Mother Fn lucky. I entered that spiked bat giveaway as well. Well my luck has changed since this post. Now I have won a free quartz banger and cap and I won some cheap shitty china made set. On the box the rig came in it says "made in china" the invoice was $100 but no one in there right mind is paying that. It did come with a cool new torch though. Post a pic of the rig you won.

8. Sold the rig a while back for the low to my cousin so that I could get my spray can banger from skimask.

Also, I flooded the fuck out of that giveaway since I really wanted it.

9. He had originally had it up for sale before deciding to just do a giveaway with it I had that screen shot CUZ I had my eyes on it before he decide to do the give away.. I was very stoked when I won

10. I didn't see this thread before... That's a nice win!
    I love cans shaped like that, so comfy in the hand, and (usually) good at preventing splash.

By now you have to have the dropdown or new nail, hows it hit?