How to stop ISIS

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by THC_Dude, Apr 24, 2015.

1. ...

Attached Files:

2. To stop the spread of religious extremism world wwide, there is a tine tested proven scientific meathod that ALWAYS works.

Step 1. Allow these people energy food and shelter.

Step 2. Introduce them to the internet

Step 3. Let them evolve for a few generations

Unfortunately this doesn't proffit the military industrial complex or third world cheap labor industry

-Yuri

3. Stop having a need for oil?

4. I would rather see the sides involved on the ground grind each other up at this point, besides the Kurds, I feel awful for them.

5. or just you know...

Share....

-Yuri

6. #46 roorforcrumble, Oct 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2015
    I don't really like my country doing favors for oppressors, and going to war for access to oil when it doesn't really have to considering where we can go technologically. I am only in favor when it is absolutely necessary for the economy, but I think to continue on this path like it is a good one is just, I don't even want to use the word I would like. But you get the point, I didn't make it confusing or complex.

7. The worst thing is the training we are giving them. This can end badly in a few different ways.

A few of them go off and join Isis. They can now teach them everything they have learnt.

In 10 years, the ones that are trained will be sick of Americas shit and will just say "fuck you"

The way I see it, is the training is going to backfire. But I guess America knows this and isn't worried. They love wars

8. ISIS = $$

You see? The physical battle is a hoax, there is deeper shit going on.
    Better to be aware than alert.

9. insert floppy disk here

doot doot

10. Great theory but those idiots have been fighting for decades and can't even defeat each other. I doubt they would have an effect on an actual organization.

11. Fuck those guys Lol

12. Fuck knows.

The worlds gone mad.

13. LMFAO. I award you with the best comment made, ever!!!!! Hahah

14. All these stoners and no ones mentioned that a war on a word (like drugs) is pointless and only makes said word bigger

15. Ummmmm because this is a thread about isis...

16. You mean terrorists? A war on terror. You see how well thats worked

17. No. There's plenty of places on gc to discus the war on drugs. This thread is about isis. I'm just not sure why you're surprised we didn't bring up an outside topic :p

18. I think you're misinterpretting what I said. Most marijuana smokers are aware that the war on drugs is pointless and only perpetuates a horrible cycle of giving the wrong people money and power not unlike the war on terror or ISIS. Sorry I ever mentioned drugs, it was just an example, because both wars have the same outcome.

19. Carpet bomb Iraq and Syria with 8x10s of Rosy O'Donnell's head pasted on Saddam Hussein's hairy body.

They won't last long.

[​IMG]

20. Pretty sure that goes against the Geneva Convention ^^^^