How to stop ISIS

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by THC_Dude, Apr 24, 2015.

1. #21 F4TbluNTZ420, Jun 15, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2015
    Guys you've been too harsh on him. That poor dude just wanted to share a thought he had when he was stoned as a motherfucker. He doesn't give a shit about  anything, he just wants a fucking gangstas vs arabs fight.

btw if we want to be serious for some reason, no the crips and bloods wouldn't fight each other. They would need a reason in the first place to get into a battle with isis. Once they have a reason, why the fuck would they try to kill each other when they already barely stand a chance against isis? Also they made peace or something years ago.

2. #22 VikingToker, Jun 15, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2015
    The full armed wing of the Schutzstaffel SS with WW2 tech vs ISIS with modern tech

Bad guy vs bad guy showdown

Nazi master race vs the army of the true prophet

I think the Germans would take it even with shitty old weapons and tanks

edit: alternatively the mongol horde just with machine guns instead of bows with Putin on a lazer bear as commander

edit edit: or like 5000 legolas's from lord of the rings with american air support

3. Just give me a tire iron

4. Why would people even say these kinds of things? There are people gettin chopped up and u making jokes bout it

5. Because its better to focus on a positive outcome instead of watching the bullshit news 24/7 and filling your mind with negative thoughts.

You attract what you think.

6. Marijuana is the answer. [​IMG]

7. Tell the Chinese that the testicles of ISIS soldiers are an aphrodisiac.
    In a few years, they'll be extinct.
    Or at least they'll calm down some after they're neutered.

[​IMG]

8. Truthfully bloods and crips(aswell as numerous other gangs) were fighting and iraq and afghanistan(under the US military). The military actually had a huge gang problem a decade ago.

Aside from proud volunteers it's not like the military recruits at prestigious high schools Lol.

9. The problem is the majority of the masses
    Don't know this.
    Don't care.
    Or refuse to believe that the government would do something like this.

If they only understood how and why.

10. I thought by now the general public understood that the U.S created Isis? Nvm I guess

12. #33 willywagpole, Jul 1, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2015
    Except for those who blindly believe the news and those who blindly gossip.

13. Fly over isis's headquarters and drop a huge bomb... of the dankest bud and turn up some bob marley on the speakers of the soul plane with snoop dogg being the pilot.

14. or get randy orton to fucking rko them bitches
    jusss my input

15. I'm just going to slap ices in the face with my penis. Problem solved

16. This is why people (usually correctly) assume stoners are immature retards. People getting chopped up and oppressed, who else would poke fun at that but American stoners?

17. There's a truce between them, they all want money

18. First I'd knock over their cell phone towers! I'm in hurricane territory. When the cell towers are down you have zero communication and that would end road side bombs a computer virus attached to phrases they would be interested in. Shut down their communications. Cut off supplies and wade in.

19. Shutting down their broadband won't stop road side bombings at all.