How to stop ISIS

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by THC_Dude, Apr 24, 2015.

1. All we have to do is send all the crips and the bloods to fight ISIS and it will be the craziest match up ever like fucking gangsters or crazy arabs

2. You need to be 18+ to use these forums.

3. ISIS would KO crips/bloods. They have tanks and shit.

What about ISIS vs. Crips/bloods backed with American guns and tanks?

4. wouldn't the bloods and crips just end up fighting each other instead?

5. One of the dumbest things I've ever heard I feel dumber just for reading this

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

The Blood's and Crip's will betray eachother leaving no fight for ISIS.
    [​IMG]

7. 10/10 quality post

8. It has to be filmed and named the 3 way war:nigga edition

Sent from my intergalactic spaceship hotbox

9. "Stop" Isis, but why?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnSU2AalfKg

She fulfilled so many of my adolescent jerk-off fantasies...

10. Dip bullets in pigs blood and shoot at them. Catch them and carve all religious signs except for the crescent in their forehead. Force them to drink alcohol and inject swine blood into their veins.

11. I think we should send the avengers. they wouldnt stand a chance. 

12. Do you even know who funds ISIS? Stop watching the news..

13. Gangs are stupid dude. Here's what we really need to do we need to send the real sick fuckers over there. Serial killers mass murderers rapists and of the like they wouldn't know what to do with American criminals

14. Only if yall knew who funded Isis

15. I think the best fight would be watching the governments old fucks fight isis, they have war stories well let them re-live one last time. Go out there, lets see if they can talk the talk.....or if they just straddle the podium.

no but really to stop them we should either

A)Go in there with some super covert ops mother fuckers and wipe them out no regard for any sanction, UN bullshit and human rights shit, they wanna play we can play

or 

B)stage a capture between the ruskies and ISIS and make the ruskies travel into the dunes to do battle and then we might kill 2 birds with one stone.

16. Ahh yes i found the perfect place to drop this bomb.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFf-o4VzK18
    :D

17. THC_dude, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

18. #20 willywagpole, Jun 15, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2015
    L0L Billy Madison

It never gets old lol