Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Did I get ripped off?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jayjaybruh, Apr 24, 2015.

1. #1 Jayjaybruh, Apr 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2015
    I'm somewhat new to smoking and I just bought 2 grams of mid. In the pics, that's supposed to be 1 gram but from what I've seen on videos and stuff I feel it should be more than that. Did I get ripped off or am I missing something? image.jpg image.jpg

2. he's basically just cock-slapped you. get on your motorcycle (if you have one, if not, try and get one, things always look a lot cooler when you're on a motorcycle) and ride to his house, do some doughnuts on his lawn while laughing crazily like a mad man, speak with a fake mexican or columbian accent and refuse to leave his property until he gives you your money back

3. new members be like...

4. #7 Mid man, Apr 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2015
    meh he probably lives in the south and this is what they call 'mid'. OP probably payed like $10 for it (if you payed anymore you got ripped off, brick weed is cheap), and that looks to be about a gram (that pick is supposed to be a gram right?) because is bricked. 

5. That's not two grams
    And that's a bad deal, IMO tho I get hookups

I got this for $40, smoked gram out of it or so ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1430022064.829598.jpg

6. I remember my first buy

7. #10 Mid man, Apr 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2015
    He posted a picture of 1 gram. And it's brick weed, so that is most definitely a gram.

please don't compare your 'friend dealer' prices to what people actually pay. That's like if my dealer friend sells me an 8th at wholesale price for $15 and go I around saying 'HAHAHAHAHA YOU GUYS PAY 40 FOR AN 8TH LOLOL RIPPED OFF'

8. If you paid $10 for 2 grams then you didnt really get ripped off,you just didnt get a hook up. 
    Looks like reg/mid like someone else said,from the south.

I live in Tennessee and If I'm buying that I'm not paying more than $25 a quarter. I like weed like this
    cause I can smoke all day and not get too stoned. I also like blunts from time to time, so this way I
    dont feel like I'm wasting much money.

Smoke it up and with time you'll find better hookups, prices, and weed!

9. Looks like the right amount of mids to me. I don't think you got ripped off, considering you bought 2gs of mids, which hopefully was really cheap. Nothing like some good ol nugs of mids