Are we even close to legalization in Canada?

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by smokinbudzzz, Apr 24, 2015.

1. Hmmm.. April 20th, eh?

That's mildly suspect..

Source?

2. Are you serious dude? Totally false

3. Lmao should have looked at the site abit before posting my fault just did a google n found that

4. No way.
    There are so many states not ready for legalization, but canada is talking about it and getting warmed up to the idea. Just recently, medical card holders are allowed to grow for themselves or have someone grow for them. This is obviously a step in the right direction and im giving it another 10-12months and itll be legal across canada.
    Go to vancouver, youll find 4 dispensaries on every street corner...
    The government has realized they can make money on this medical marijuana and could make even more money on recreational marijuana. Especially with the price of having someone in jail for weed, it went up by 20,000$ in the past few years, were now spending about 80,000$/year per inmate... the politicians have to see the positive sides to legalization, all they need to do is look at how well its going in all the States that legalized it. No reason not too.
    The fight is almost over...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. They are not going to legalize until they know they can controls the market. I'm a current patient and it's even difficult for me to get my grow licence. I'm gunna make a thread to see how many other patients are in my perdicament.