Are we even close to legalization in Canada?

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by smokinbudzzz, Apr 24, 2015.

1. vote for Justin... lol he's not gonna win anyway

2. Il vote for who ever is ehead in last day libs or ndp either is better then harper the human vagina

3. #23 Hart, Oct 13, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2015
    Be sure to look to your riding if you're going to vote based on who's leading your riding not the national polls. Also mobilize everyone you know to vote! For those who debate the benefits to legalize weed in our country please understand that the details are easier to negotiate than a prison sentence.
    MOBILIZE. ANYTHING BUT CONVERSATIVE.

EDIT: Ridding projections can be found here.

http://www.threehundredeight.com/

4. The libs are actually advertising legalization
    90% of the political signs I've been seeing here in NS are Lib, in fact someone smashed a bunch of tory signs in Truro, quite hilarious as that's the most conservative riding in the province. There's a reason Harper went there before the election started, and then got in trouble for it. Bill Casey is back as a Lib there and he's going to win in a landslide like he always did before.

Attached Files:

5. Make sure you vote people, make sure everyone you know votes.

6. Time to get rid of the cons

7. Vote!

The problem is apathy, apathy is Harper's biggest advantage!

8. Seriously make sure your friends vote, the young adult vote can own this election. But you have to make the effort to vote.

PLEASE VOTE!!!

9. Well now you just hold onto yer horses there buddy. Where you gonna grow yer weed? Weed can't grow in permafrost. Perhaps if they legaized frozen water balloon fights. Now there's a capital adventure for ya!

10. Lmao

11. majority liberal government people!! fuck u Harper hahah

12. indeed we do. three ways "are way", "there way", "both ways"
    -
    their way would prolly suck on prices
    are way, producers might no be profitable enough(ignorance on my part)
    we all win.... sept for the dealers

13. Hi ya'll,here in South Africa were also on the verge of legalizing the ultimate herb,we keep hope cause the gov is gonna make a decision if the bill is valid or not in march 2016,plz hold tumbs for SA.

14. We will pay more for the weed guarantee look at Colorado but I look at it as a convenience tax right? Potency choice ect will go up also so I think its all good and people who dont want to pay tax can buy off someone (we all know someone)

15. Exactly, I'm super jealous of all the people on here who get to buy from nice stores that have products with names... and you actually have an idea of what you're getting.

Not just stuff.. from a guy that knows a guy.

I'd pay extra for that.

16. once the entire US goes legal then canada and mexico will fall. thats gonna be fucking funny, buying cheap mexican weed on the legal. dafuq?

other countries are already changing their drug laws and reforming the sentences of others for drug related crimes. it is a start in the right direction.

17. Canada will legalize before the entire US

18. From what I just read being in Canada don't know if it's true or false, but as of April 20th 2016 Trudeau will be legalizing marijuana across Canada following 200 dispensary openings