G Pro Vape Opinions?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Propaghanja, Apr 23, 2015.

1. I've been looking into buying a vape for awhile now, mostly for the discreetness and I have heard the high is good yet different (if done right) So I don't really have the budget for a LSV or a Pax so I decided I would get a GPro because I couldn't find anything that seemed like a better deal. I have heard mixed reviews about the Gpro, some say it is atrocious and others say it is quite good. I have a few friends who have them and they say they aren't bad. For only 100$ (420 Sale) I figured i would take the risk. I am curious as to what you guys think of them.

And please I don't need to hear about how your friends friend told you it was terrible I want to hear from someone who actually knows what they are talking about..

Keep in mind GPRO NOT GPEN (NO COIL) Whole different product.

2. #2 lwien, Apr 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2015
    If I only had a 100 dollars to spend I'd either get the Vapolution 2.0 if I wanted a desktop or an MFLB if I wanted a portable.

If I was going to go 25 to 50 dollars over a 100 dollars, there are a bunch of other vapes to consider.

The vaporizer that I would NEVER get is a GPro or any vape made by Grenco.

And as far as hearing from someone who knows what they're talking about, I know a little of what I'm talking about.

3. i've seen you on almost every single vape thread, i trust your word. I'll try it out and see how it goes. what would you recommend for a cheap hash / wax pen?

I can't answer that because I don't know enough about hash/wax pens.

5. I do believe another member here (mrm) has some experience with wax pens and I'm sure he'd be happy to help. On the other hand I'm with Iwien with zero advice to give here. I only use flowers to medicate.

6. i'll look into it, thank you both

7. For concentrates I really like using the vapes meant for e-juices.

I have a 30 watt vape box, and a rebuildable dripping atomizer for concentrates. Really great for strong doses while on the go.

If you visit a cannabis vaping forum, there are many on there who make their own vaporizers using existing vape products.

I've seen and used many vapes, IMO they still need time to improve, but usually portable flower vapes aren't too efficient. Concentrate pens are much better (for getting high obviously), but in all honesty none of those last too long, the connectors break or corrode, the battery itself only holds like 20 or 30 hits, and the atomizer are expensive and clog very quickly.

If you learn how to build your own tank or rda, it'll cost less in the long run and MUCH bigger and smoother hits.

The cotton wicks on those wax pens are tiny, the harshness of hitting burnt cotton is terrible! With RDAs and tanks, you can replace as needed and use much larger pieces of cotton for the wick.

8. I have a DGK G pro and I get baked from it. Medium setting gives great taste and smooth vape. High setting is a little harsh , but you get big hits and clouds.

I paid 45 dollars out the door at the local t-shirt/smoke shop/99cent and more shop. Just a few streets over a guy was trying to charge me 75 for the same unit. So I suggest to shop around.

I had an imag vape , which was twice the cost , but it broke and I bought this as a low cost replacement. I can recommend it , if you want a low cost entry model.

9. anything from w9tech is your best bet imo for quality and price. You can start simple with the ophos or omicron.or go straight to the heavy duty hercules/persei. Ophos and omicron or lower priced and the others are higher.

10. I have the snoop dog Gpro and honestly don't have a bad word to say about it. I would recommend it to anyone as a quick on the go vape

11. anyone out there please do not listen to this garbage. There are MANY better actual vaporizers than the g pro. Do not buy this piece of crap ,