HIGHschool 4/20

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by fvckweed, Apr 23, 2015.

1. I'm a senior in high school and of course on 4/20 everyone came in blitzed out of their mind and unable to function., like dumbasses. I was being smart and know I'm not a fucking fiend and can wait 6 freaking hours until I get home to smoke. Like damn people this shit isn't addictive.. Anyways, back to the story. First, someone fucked up the brownies and made them inedible (no pun intended lol) and a few people got food poisoning. Then some freshman started tripping hard on a brownie (dumbass) and got caught. Of course he ratted everyone out what do you expect from a freshman. 6 people got expelled and now many are getting drug tested. News spread around way toooo fast and teachers found out everyone was freaking out. So now basically, if you look like a stoner (me) and have the features (droopy, red eyes, lazy appearance, sluggish movement, or if you just seem kinda out of it) you're getting tested. I thought eh no big deal, I'll get my buddy who is clean to piss in a bottle for me. 5th period I hear someone got caught with a bottle of pee in their backpack... Now they are doing fucking hair tests. Are you fucking kidding me. I'm trying to lay low as fuck. This is scary shit, I'm in a private school and I cannot get fucked over like this. Mad nervous. Even if I stopped smoking today, it's still gonna be in my system for like 90 days. Ugh, fml right?? 😂

Ass fat, yea I know.

2. Transfer schools?

3. #4 JohnnyBravo, Apr 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2015
    Dosen't the school need permission from you for a drug test?

4. My friend in high school was expelled for being high at school. There was no drug test.

today, I have no idea, but I'm guessing it's in their favor.

5. Yup, fuck em. Fuck em all.

6. yes but if you refuse obviously you're dirty. They're suspending kids who refuse I think. Kids were also saying something though about how when we agreed to go to this school, we agreed to the handbook rules, which I did. And somewhere in there you agree to drug tests or something.

Ass fat, yea I know.

7. #8 Puff Da Herb, Apr 24, 2015
    If you decline, it doesn't mean that you're dirty, it just means you know your rights as a student. 

8. Plus, your school is fucking retarded anyways, I mean, don't they realize that probably half of their students smoke pot? Dude, half the student population of the world must smoke. Drug-use is a common thing in high school, I don't think expelling kids from school is the right way to tackle the problem. 

You don't get that right in Private schools.  
    Only at public schools, but if you're in extracurriculars you're free game for DT there too

10. that's exactly what I was thinking lol. Like if they expelled the whole student body who came up dirty, there would be 350 out of 1250 kids left.

Ass fat, yea I know.

11. #12 fvckweed, Apr 24, 2015
    yup exactly. You agree to go there so you play their game. You can't refuse anything they tell you otherwise you get the boot. It's a "privilege" to go there as they like to put it. I'd say it's more a burden

Edit: I forgot to mention, they are mainly drug testing the sports teams since those are the kids who got caught originally.

Ass fat, yea I know.

12. 420 lingers with bad spirits since highschool

13. Sitting in class right now doing independent work and the teacher put on pandora. Bob Marley "is this love" came on LOL. How ironic

Ass fat, yea I know.

14. 90 days? More like around 30 days. And yeah kinda looks like your fucked.. fake being sick for like 3 days til it all passes over lol

15. just make sure you don't get caught being high (or acting high). that way, they won't have a reason to test you... unless they're testing the entire school lol... 

16. Fuckin private schools. I'm guessing they do have the right to test you, unlike public schools. If you give no fucks, when they come to test you, throw em the bird and walk your ass outta there.

17. personally I don't give 2 fucks lol, but my parents do. And I do give a fuck about my future though, so I wish I could do that but not likely. lol ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1430018680.778195.jpg

Ass fat, yea I know.

18. Emphasis on HIGH? oooooh

19. 420 at my school was senior skip day 😁