The walking dead in the bible

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Fredbear, Apr 23, 2015.

1. You don't really know how debates work, do you? The burden of proof is ALWAYS on the person making a claim in the affirmative. You should take a logic class.

2. Probatio diabolica

3. Quote of the video "if we evolved from monkeys, why aren't babies born as monkeys?" Funny shit haha

4. Im back back from the dead......Ok guys you all had your fun beating down my points cause they arent backed up by credibal sources......But i dont care.

See I live by the book mostly...why? Cause in this book there are guys who do great things and I believe that no man is created any greater then any other. Being a christian means Christ like. Most Christians are not....

The bible talks of the men in their great acts....we are all capable of these feats. Why would I not research this

why would I not practice building my spirit 

yes they seem unbelievable but when you actually start talking to people who practice gods ways they will all tell you of great things they have witnessed....I myself witnessed great things when my daughter almost died from chugging vodka. Im not even going to say what happened cause It wasnt filmed with a high defination camara and there were no scientists present to verify what happened and I dont want my personal experence to be made light of.

SO you all can go on and doubt the bible and what is capable but just know your wasting your talents when you do.

5. #45 SIRSOG, Apr 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
    Our talents?

My skills as a human are unaffected by my belief or lack of belief in a god. However I am a moral person and afaik, outside belief that's all the book is asking you to be.

6. Im talking about your spiritual being....

7. I'm currently writing my own bible. A lot shorter than the original.
    I'm calling it, "the book of common sense"...

Coming soon to a book store near you

8. that's the big thing religious people don't understand. that the burden of proof is on them since they're the ones making the claim.

I won't argue against someone's faith, that's folly. I'm not atheist even. There is no way I can argue God doesn't exist. As, I said earlier. "Probatio Diabolica". What I will argue is history. When someone says they found the Ark right below The Cross, I want to see proof. I want to see proof there even was a cross since scholars claim now there might not have been one. I don't mind religion. I actually hate when I see everyone claim the world will magically be better if it were to all go away.  I don't try to be contrarian but if someone is saying crazy shit I'll call it out.

10. On a related note, I'll be going to Middle Earth soon for vacation. People keep telling me that it's not real, but it has to be because they say it's real in Lord of the Rings. 

11. #52 Vicious, Apr 30, 2015

It would have been one thing if you said you had witnessed it but you said you recorded it. Post it or you're full of shit.

What you're saying is "here is my personal proof God exists but none of you can see it, take my word for it." You are so full of shit. Most people would believe you saying you had video of a fishing trip with aliens before a holy miracle caught on tape. 

b-but it wasn't HD

b-b-but there's no scientist. - As if that matters any. We're the most skeptical.

Damage control and preemptive defensive maneuver. If you have proof of God, don't you want it to be made light of? Show the world his glory? No, because you don't have it or you don't want to end up on a tabloid for taking a picture of an orb.

I don't expect you to show us a film but I would like to hear your experience. There is no making light of that but you claimed to have proof.

12. read it again I said it wasnt recorded so you wont believe me.....why would I allow anyone to film such a personaal moment....if you say you wont belittle my experence I will tell it

13. #54 Vicious, Apr 30, 2015
    I said I won't belittle it. I have a couple "spiritual" experience I have shared and would be willing to share myself. If anyone here isn't knocking your faith, it's me. Not once have I bashed your belief. All I've asked for is for me about the proof you present. I would never belittle your experience with your daughter.

And I misread your post about recording as "it wasnt filmed with a good camera" meaning it was filmed but with a shitty one.

14. Okay here ya go.

My daughter, doesnt drink just smokes weed she want educated on how strong alcohol is We dont drink so shes not around it mind you she can smoke almost anyone under the table. She has drank beers before so she thought that vodka was about the same (yes shes a little simple).....She drank alot of it i was told....Anyway that enough background. The result of it all was she pucked and blocked her airway....on the car ride home my wife went to go and pick her up not knowing she was drunk outta her head....the ambulance was called on the ride home....im sitting there smoking a fatty when my wife comes in screaming about what happened.

needless to say I scooped the crap out opened her airway (and it was then I found out she had here tounge pierced) Whatever....after shed pucked all over me again her eyes rolled back inside her head and passed out again right in my arms....it looked like she died.

she didnt just way too drunk

the ambulance took her to the hospital....this is where it happens.

she was held over night to be safe....my wife is always praying....when you excersie you get stronger when you pray often Your spirit or soul mind whatever starts to believe what your saying....our spiirts (minds)are very powerful 

anyway I knew she was going to be alright but my wife is a worry wart sometimes esp. about her first born....So it was just us me and her and my daughter laying there passed out in the room. It was an interier (inside) room with no windows or doors near by just surrounded by curtains....again there was no one but us.

So she started praying protection over her in the middle of the prayer the curtains started moving like a wind came in and blew them...again there was no way for air to be moving around like that nobody was walking about....I believe that wind was sent to ease her mind.....

But I have seen the wind before. There was a time where I heard some really horribal news and back then I was a pretty violent man full of rage. Like I said  I heard some news about someone and how they did sumthing bad to a loved one. Well i vowed to break that mans arm first time i saw him.....I was at a church service but it wasnt normal the youth put it on and it was full of music and praise dancing....the music was very powerful there was sooo much people getting lost in the moment....then I heard wind.....then i saw it.....it was like heat trails but I could see it flying around touching people then it came to me....

I felt light like I could fly. I didnt feel weighted at all. When I went outside everything was beautiful.......the only way I can explain it is.

you know when you get high and you reach that certain point where everything seems to be one like, connected.

well I saw it that day the clouds were awsome the warmth of the sun I even hugged some people on the way out. I am no way a hugger just my wife...I dont like to be touched.

never been on extasy but im sure i felt better then that.....Oh by the way I did hear an Audibal voice when the wind came to me and it said...."Dont worry about a thing I got this".  When I heard that i knew what the voice was talking about.....and you know what the very next day I did run into that man I was going to beat. I was still very angry with him but I did let it go we said hello to each other and that was it.

I mean this all may not sound like stuff they describe in the bible.....but I can walk and jump run and fight when I should have been confined to a wheel chair cause of a motocross accident I broke my 3rd 4th and 5th vertibras....My first born was supposed to be severilly hanndicaped and the doctors  gave us the option of aborting her.....I said screw you and I put my faith in God.....This was actually the time I did start living the way I was supposed to. thats when it became personal for me.

15. #56 Vicious, May 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2015
    Thanks for that. Two of my experience involve wind, one with fog. Like yours it was something telling us something reassuring. My other experience is more astral and part of what I believe unlocked my intellect.

16. Heres sumthing that I find pretty crazy......as you know using a mflb isnt all that great but one night after work I was sitting on my deck I used the vape and had sum praise music on (I dont always play praise music, I just felt like giving thanks that night) anyway after one trench I closed my eyes and was lost in the song......then my minds eye took over and I was lloking down at myself I could hear wind in the trees blowing crazy and as I lloked at myself it was as if I was made out of sand and was blowing away...then the music stopped (end of the song)and I was "woken up" there was absolutly no wind.

right away I thought wow this mflb is great I finally learnt how to use it....but even after bong hit after bong hit I still didnt feel the night with the mflb.