Story of your first toke

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Hashtastic, Apr 23, 2015.

1. I love hearing stories about peoples first time getting high and wanted to give people a chance to share their origin story.

For me it was sophomore year in HS and I bought a single joint for $5 off a dude named 'jiggis'. The weed smelled sweet and had a very nice lime green color, considering it was schwag. When I got home I kept nervously grabbing the joint, walking to the back closet that attaches to the attic and chickening out cuz I was scared of getting caught/addicted/overdosing(I was a noob). Later that night around 10 I decided to bite the bullet, walked outside, and lit that bad boy up. I made it about a quarter of the way down that joint before it hit me. I just stood there examining my new, awesome feeling, kinda warm and comforting like every Christmas morning crammed into that one moment with frosting on top. I decided to save the rest and stashed it somewhere I never found again. After a lil while in the yard I started to get hungry and bored so I walked through the kitchen grabbing a bag of sunchips as quietly as I could while heading to my room. I just sat there for hours staring at a blank t.v. eating sunchips veeerrry slowly and loving life. I also remember thinking or saying, 'I'm so getting more of this from jiggis' at some point during the night.

What's your story?

2. Lol nice one. But there's actually an official thread already for these stories :) tons and tons to read!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I was with my best friend at the time and some of his friends and we smoked and I thought it was awesome, got super stoned and everyone around me was stoned. It was in the middle of a neighborhood, inside a gated section. The first moment I realized I was high I was staring into the sky with a smile on my face and I was constantly emphasizing how much it was all in my mind and when my mom picked me up I looked at the clouds and remember seeing anything I wanted in them so clearly.

Liked for this.

5. I was walking home during my junior year of hs, and my friends see me and call me over. At the time I was so anti-weed, so I kept saying no, blah blah blah. Finally I just took the dutch and took a hit, it took about 7-9 hits to get me fucked up. I looked at the moon and that was even too bright for me hahaha. Any light was blinding. We went through 3 dutches and I went home. Paranoid as hell i ran to my room and watched south park until I passed out.

6. friends were chillin, " hey guys wanna get high?"

"sure."

walked to the bay, went down to the water, friend rolled a joint, smoked it, walked aimlessly around the neighborhood.  "These streetlights are kinda bright..."  

Got pizza, went home, listened to music, went to sleep. 

That was the first time I got high 10/10.

7. Sheeeeeeit, I can barely remember it, but what a day it was.
    I remember Bob put some ice cubes in the bong. I remember how cool but tight my chest felt. I remember exhaling and wondering "Is this shit instant, or like..do I wait?...hahah..theres a car in the parking lot blasting this song that sounds really familiar, but I don't know the nam-, ARE THOSE NUTTER BUTTERS?"

8. The first time I got high I made an apple pipe and smoked under the blankets in my bed. I never smoked anything before smoking bud and the smoke was so harsh to me I just took baby inhales but got so blazed. Everything looked like it was in slow motion and I felt incredible. I wish I could still get to that level.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. my first toke went something like this:

cough, cough, cough, cough, cough, cough, cough, cough, cough, cough, cough, cough ... cough

10. First high or first time smoking ever? My first time smoking ever was in my senior year of HS. I randomly decided that since I was a senior and never done any drugs, I wanted to try and smoke weed. One of my friends was a smoker so I asked him if I could get a 20 sack off of him after school and he said ya. I was with 2 of my other friends and we went to go meet up with my smoker friend to get the sack and then we told him this was our first time smoking so he said to jump into his car and we drove to some random neighborhood. He had a wooden and metal pipe and we smoked 2 bowls I think in his car. I didn't get high though cause I wasn't inhaling but that was my first time smoking anything. 

11. I remember it like it was yesterday. The first weekend of Junior year of HS. On a Friday night My brother's best friend (2 years older than me), my best friend, and I had a fire and campout in my field far away from the house. We smoked 2 joints of mids between the 3 of us and I felt my mind start to like bend. It's the best way I could describe it. It didn't hurt at all but it was a totally foreign feeling to me. Then came an overwhelming feeling of joy as we walked back to where the fire and our tents were. Everything seemed so whimsical and fun. It was as if the trees were happy that we were there. Everything was so hilarious. I almost pissed my pants from laughing so hard a couple times. I couldn't stop laughing and I loved it. We turned on the classic rock radio station and music was enhanced tenfold. It was amazing. A couple hours later, about 2 am we went to Steak N' Shake to eat and luckily there was only one other table there because I could not stop laughing. I wasn't being obnoxious but had a terrible case of the giggles. Oddly enough, I didn't get the munchies the first few times I blazed. I only ate like 1 chicken tender and a couple of fries and wanted to get back to the campfire away from humanity. After a couple more hours, i was ready to sleep. It was a cool September night and I remember not even needing a blanket because I had an aura of warmth surrounding me. I still get that warm feeling to this day but not nearly as strong as that first time. One of the greatest nights of my life.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. Was the middle of the summer(I was 13, lol).  My family and I went to a bond fire, parents drinking by the fire and us kids running around loaded on sugar.  Ended up going back to the bottom garage grabbing a friends dads wooden pipe, and a hefty amount of kief from a coffee grinder.  Smoked it with matches.  Didn't really think I was high but looking back I was.  Always knew that pot was 'bad' so I kind of expected more.(damn this was 10 years ago!)

Looking back I feel bad about taking somebody's kief but I have smoked out my friends dad a few times so we are good, even though he still doesn't know.

13. This sounds like a mind opening experience that everyone needs to enjoy at least once in they're life I love it!

14. In middle school I had 7 grams of Reggie rolled up with n newspaper.Living in a 420 population town in 1995 uber conservative town I had no idea how to smoke.I took my 7 gram newspaper rolled(twisted up) and cheifed about a third of it in super deep inhales.I got so stoned I literally forgot what planet I was on for a couple minutes.
    I got so fuckin stoned And got so paranoid it was 6 months before I tried it again and then smoked a normal rolled joint.

15. I was at my cousins house i was 13 and he was 17 and he was telling me about what it is like to get high and so i said i wanted to try it.
    So we used this glass pipe of his and he showed me what to do and i got super high for my first time but i was also really paranoid when we were walking around outside after lol but i loved it so i kept smoking weed. still one of my best memories lol.

16. #17 djfuntimes, May 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2015
    I was hanging out with a new crowd of kids my freshman year of high school and they always talked about how much they smoke. I didn't wanna look lame or whatever so I was like yeah I smoke all the fuckin time but really I never have in my life. So when we actually hung out in a place we could, we smoked. A lot. They assumed I had this kick ass tolerance but I got totally ripped. Started smoking daily and now here I am. 😀

Princess to the public but a freak when it's time.

17. OP Your story is very similar to mine. I was also a sophomore in high school and had just bought $5 worth of weed just to try with a friend. Except I had nothing to smoke out of so we smoked out of a bowl and I got pretty ripped.. It's hard for me to understand when people say it takes a few tries to get high. Not me. I was GONE

18. I won't ever forget it.
    I was 13, at my auntie/Uncles where the whole house is smoking, they also sell it and I was hanging out in the back with there son who is 22 at the time and was taking dime budder hits every time he served a bowl out of a third lung. me with a single mom who wants nothing to do with weed or me sends me over there every other weekend for res-bit thought she could have me over there and them not to toke with me, well my aunties son was kidding around and past me a huge 1.3 hit and I didn't know I wasn't allowed but never asked or tried and took the hit, I coughed alot but not as much as some people my aunties son hangs out with and smokes with, so he was like I was kidding and after a minute we both looked at eachother and were like \\_(ツ)_/.

19. People say it takes a few times for them to get high because mostly they dont inhale. I smoked i think twice before i noticed getting high but they were both shitty times, once with a lose joint which i never got the smoke from my mouth to my lungs, the other was with a pop can and i dont even think i got a decent hit.

My first time was with a bowl with my (now deceased) brother behind a factory and i was a fucking zombie. I walked slow, stumbled around, slurred my words. I got home and instantly ate everything followed by hanging off of the couch in the living room. Ya know, head on the ground with your feet up on the back of the couch? Man i miss it.