Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Co2 hash oil

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by eatenbyfoxes, Apr 23, 2015.

1. I've seen some of these co2 hash oil vap Open that are available,
    Can anyone shed some light on what sits like? Is there a high and how strong if so?
    Also would it be something you would recommend?

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

2. It really depends on who it is coming from. I've seen basic ass CO2 that really only hits 30-50% THC. I've seen your above average stuff that gets up to mid 70's. I've seen Waxman produce CO2 as high as 90% THC. That being said, the taste can be incredibly different and not nearly as good, compared to some good BHO. Be wary of some companies out there that are adding artificial flavoring/terpenes to their CO2. Sneaky bastards.

3. #3 Stonedcl, Apr 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2015
    I got a oil stix that is 29% thc but does not taste too good.
    It is also not labeled as a indicator sativa.
    I also got a ampule of hash oil that was about 40% thc and that vamped great. Great taste great high.
    The only thing that really sucks for my is that I am n NJ and the med laws suck and dispensaries only have flower at $500 a oz.
    Wish I can get some bhang oil , the bhang chocolate is great quality...