how to make my qwiso hash dabbable

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by MattmPsi, Apr 23, 2015.

1. I made some qwiso and it turned out to be like golden sand. How do i turn this into something dabbable?

2. Look up Rosin Tech.

3. this. /thread

4. Use light heat to melt it together.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. #5 Jimmy Carter, Apr 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2015
    lmao why rosin tech some solvent extract?

if your qwiso isnt dabbable then you are doing something waaaay wrong. stop using IPA as a solvent anyway, use high proof everclear or moonshine if you want to do alcohol extractions. IPA is a gnarly central nervous system antagonist and hard to completely remove. especially bottles of rubbing alcohol from walmart or something.

6. I personally wouldn't smoke qwiso, but I'd rosin bubble or dry sift to dab so figured it should would with a hashlike extract.

7. If you dont have the knowledge/materials for qwiso you are wasting your time. Rosin tech would probably be your best bet.

8. #8 2-Propanol, Apr 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2015
    I agree with you to an extent. You should  be not using "Rubbing alcohol", its denatured, and has a super high water content, and is usually lower quality. If you arent fucking with technical grade 99%+ IPA then i'd be totally against qwiso too. And with technique you can make it with close to BDL traces of hydrocarbons in it. Even HMK also argued with butane that the amount you would inhale would be far less than that of lighting a joint with a butane lighter. So to agree with you, if you cant get the right solvent and proper purging tech dont bother.

9. No grade of IPA should be used to make medicine. Stick with a food grade alcohol like ethanol.

10. Does your "golden sand" get you high?

11. it looks just like the golden sand from hashmoufs qwiso hash guide