Do You Listen To Reggae While Baked?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by JohnnyBravo, Apr 23, 2015.

1. Do you listen to Reggae baked?

2. No, but I use to listen to a little slightly stoopid, I never cared much for sublime.

A little bob marley and damian marley. I think thats about it..

Shaggy is always a good laugh along with the hit who let the dogs out haha!!!

Oh yeah, Matisyahu is also a good jewish rapper, worth checking out.

3. I'm just not much of a reggae guy, more of a oldschool rock or pop, 90s rap, or various techno and rock groups from 5year + ago

4. Reggae is cool, I like some Bob, some Collie Buddz, Tribal Seeds, Rebelution, Alborosie, Chezidek, Augustus Pablo, Bushman, C'Daynger, Barrington Levy, Jah Cure, and Yellowman. It's nice for the mellow relaxed highs. I like all mysic, reggae is great too. :) Good background music when talking with friends, and good to have on when hanging out near a pool, lake, river, beach, etc.

GOOD VIBES, MON

5. Really depends what mood I am in.  Generally after I light up I will throw some metal on if I am by myself.  If smoking with other people I will throw some chill stuff on.

6. #6 SlightlyStonedSD, Apr 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2015
    I usually listen to reggae when I'm working in the garden or when I get close to harvest time lmao

reggae rock radio on Pandora is good for sublime-type stuff.

7. #7 moonmanchris, Apr 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2015
    If yall like reggae, check out a band called "Fortunate Youth".

One of my favorites is this song called "sweet love"
    http://youtu.be/eUdza2oVUXM

8. Can't stand Bob Marley, listened to his songs way too many times. Don't hate his songs, just burnt out.

My boss plays Bob Marley at work EVERYday.

9. Thanks for the recommendation man I dig that, I'll download them too! Good tune

10. Yes. And while sober too. I mostly enjoy Sublime and Protoje in terms of reggae.

11. Hip hop kid right here...

12. I love reggae and dub all the time.
    Sublime, rebelution, collie buddz, Lee scratch Perry, and long Beach dub all Stars are go to bands for me.

Starting to get into the 70's dub reggae stuff

13. I prefer metal, but I do listen to Reggae on occasion. 

14. I listen to old country, classic rock, hip hop and reggae. In that order. So yeah, I listen to reggae, mostly the Marley's, Alborosie, and rebelution

15. Aaaaall day loooong!! TS, fortunate youth, stick figure, Rebelution..etc. Perfect companion to toking!

16. I prefer dub to reggae while baked. Reggae is chill while high, but I need dat riddim. Sly & Robbie always got the feelgood rhythm. If you like blazing with laid back reggae in the background, check out Tuff Lion - Ten Strings album. It's all instrumental with guitar improv over the top of some reggae groves.

17. I listen to reggae every once in awhile. Sometimes while high, sometimes not high.

18. Sometimes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmWGaKgXnHM

19. I prefer rap and metal but it's still good to kick back with a blunt listening to Damian Marley.