Doing it in my partners box. Wardrobe box. CFL style

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by ShouldBeLegalInWA, Apr 23, 2015.

1. Current smoke :) Lol custom stem cause glass stem it came with sucked. Hole was too big

Attached Files:

2. Started doing some math.

With these 2 lights on 12/12 and the one light on 247 at the beginning. it uses around $21 of electricity a month. so far costing me $63~ in electricity to almost get to end result. Add soil cost ($9 bag did that pot shes in now) seed cost of $9 and water of maybe $15 for those months. lastly chems which are all from the first crops still. so maybe $4 worth each harvest period.

That brings me to a current total of $100. So as long as I get over a Oz of dry material ill be more than happy :)

3. #83 Devhay12, Jul 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2015
    $21 extra isn't too bad, maybe I should go cfl

My missus got the power bill this week and cracked it because of the jump with the 250w MH and exhaust fan running in the tent

Seems like a good argument to go LED or CFL hahaha

4. I am not trying to start any thing but a good led will blow cfl out of the water. Shouldbe you are doing a great job and she is looking frosty

5. I still plan to go Vero LED's.
    Just wish there was more places that stocked them. I have like rscomponents, or digikey, or alibaba. thats about it :( anyone know of anywhere else?

Also my solo cups aren't looking flash, and I have to leave the house for 2 days so I am unsure of there situation. They just didn't take like my other cuttings. Damn you chunk.

So yeah, gotta prep the garden before a leave with a big gulp of water and hope all is well when I get back.

However my lady is looking and smelling amazing. I think it will be close to chop day when I get back.

6. Here's some more trich pics before I go :)
    Lol forgot to attach

Attached Files:

7. They're crystallising nicely! Can't be too much longer to go now haha

8. Some trich pics

webcam-toy-photo3.jpg
    webcam-toy-photo4.jpg webcam-toy-photo6.jpg

webcam-toy-photo8.jpg

Got one small half branch in the oven that looked the most frosty [​IMG] 70deg C for 40 minutes trimmed up. Give it a rotate and a feel and go again for probably another 40 [​IMG] Should be dankkkkkk!!!!

Pics coming of that in in due time when its done :) And full bush pics will come tomorrow most likely.

Smoking a boooowwlll

9. I plan to harvest this at 20% amber trichs, no more. Not a big fan of knock outs, its also half the reason i got some in the oven again :p

10. Oven nug and cone

Attached Files:

11. Updatedage this morning [​IMG] probably the last water she will receive today.

Taking pics of the clones and mothers in a moment. first time ive checked on them in a while.

webcam-toy-photo9.jpg

webcam-toy-photo10.jpg

webcam-toy-photo11.jpg

webcam-toy-photo12.jpg

webcam-toy-photo13.jpg

12. Love the close ups up the trichs… Just curious, but how are you taking them pics?

13. Webcam with adjustable focus. winding it right in. got even closer today. but they are all cloudy only very few amber still :) so little longer.

14. Pics coming this morning, my cutting from the 29th is almost proper dried for a proper smoke :) then will know how far I need to really go. since this magnifier isnt here yet :/

15. Very impressive indeed

16. Yo, Sorry for lack of pics guys,

Can do tomorrow now :) lightts are out, Had a little sample from the bottom of the stem clipped tonight. And oh boy its good. haha. Already had 3 big hits in the last few hours, plus morning wake of bake of my smoke i got elsewhere. so for it to give me the kick like as if I was wake n bake'n im pretty stoked to know how far its come in 3 days. tomorrow I will investigate with micro cam and see how she looks. if its like 75% cloudy or more and atleast 15% amber ill half or full harvest depending on bottom colas. :)

see you tomorrow for the ride :)

17. #98 ShouldBeLegalInWA, Aug 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2015
    Way to start my day

6.jpg

Firstly, Not impressed with the trichs on PC.

1.jpg
    8.JPG

Anyone care to chime in and tell me if there is like 5% amber, how quick will it go more from here? :S lol.

I started checking the roots during transplanting then repotted. The yellow chocolate pot was for lols its the same size as the prior pot. and the twist one is huge, that required a lot more soil. so thats getting lst'd from the start [​IMG]

5.jpg
    4.jpg

As for the Solos they are just going to have fresh air now and hopefully will have enough roots to start thriving.

2.jpg
    3.jpg

Heres my 3 day dry nug that with some cohersing from my GPU this morning was perfectly dry, its now in a glass jar saving it til a mate comes over.

Still waiting on my loupe before i go really saying anything. Not quite sure what to take from that cam, id rather see it with my eye you know?

7.jpg

18. Trich pics from middle of plant bottom of stem.

webcam-toy-photo8.jpg

webcam-toy-photo7.jpg

webcam-toy-photo6.jpg

webcam-toy-photo5.jpg

19. and again from another clipping today, this was to give more light to a main cola.

webcam-toy-photo13.jpg

webcam-toy-photo12.jpg

webcam-toy-photo11.jpg

webcam-toy-photo10.jpg

webcam-toy-photo9.jpg