Doing it in my partners box. Wardrobe box. CFL style

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by ShouldBeLegalInWA, Apr 23, 2015.

1. So we are almost at 4 weeks,

Clones got there own mother area now [​IMG] 2 x 28w 1450Lumen phillips cfl's, one 2700k, one 6500k.

DSC_0099 (Large).JPG

That should cover nice slow mother growth as i slowly build a few different strains up there [​IMG]

DSC_0094 (Large).JPG

DSC_0095 (Large).JPG

DSC_0097 (Large).JPG

DSC_0096 (Large).JPG

DSC_0098 (Large).JPG

Gonna go water my babies :)

2. Damn! Looking good dude!

What soil are you using?

3. Was some seed raising stuff from bunnings in a green bag. I'll take pics of my arsenal when I get home.

4. Yeah that sounds like the same stuff I've got my seedlings in at the moment haha, glad to see it gets the job done well

5. Well, Im trying to be as active as I can be fucked [​IMG]

Took the pics of the soil mix like i said i would!

DSC_0094 (Large).JPG

And here is just a few bud pics again, Some of them have a brown pistil or 2 ;) its happening!!!! haha
    I want to stop my break, but at the same time, one week down why not go one more??? :/ Damn being broke lol...

anyway until next time ;)

DSC_0095 (Large).JPG

DSC_0097 (Large).JPG

DSC_0098 (Large).JPG

Note to self... From now on take all photos as landscape because GC refuses to accept portraits... pos.

6. New pics, Not sure why :p nothing exciting. Watered today no nutes this time. Only watered the flowering pineapple chunk.

Left the mothers alone, watered them lightly yesterday. Will water properly tomorrow with light nutes. :)

things are going swimmingly. Doesnt feel like enough is going on, might need to plant some more seeds lol.

What ive got left,

2 x Northern lights fem
    2 x White widow fem,
    1 x Emerald Triangle Blueberry Headband Feminized
    1 x Sweet Seeds Cream 47 Feminized

And some bag seeds here and there. Any suggestions? ;)

Attached Files:

7. What up Should? Just caught up on your journal and like what I see! Hope you don't mind I sub and follow along! I got my eye on the pineapple chunk, that strain looks nice! You said that it's just beginning to smell fruity?

8. #48 ShouldBeLegalInWA, Jul 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2015
    yep, just LST'd because i was reading and reading and everyone else is, and my plant looks sad up top so fuck it,. new pic [​IMG]

DSC_0099 (Large).JPG

9. Looking huge dude! Gotta be getting excited about that

10. Sure am,

Finally discovered was probably nitrogen toxicity that caused my top leaves to do what they did, good thing ive been light with the nutes since.

shes looking awesome, trichs look healthy and are starting to head down the cloudy avenue, really makes me think i didnt pay enough attention to start and finish dates lol.

my new magnifiying glass is on its way, so ill be able to check soon :)
    as for my mothers, they have grown heaps in 2 days... pretty cray cray

as for the flowering girl, she got 2 litres of water yesterday and drank almost all of it in one day. lol

so i think the nitrogen and uptake levels are at a nice mid point now.

I really cant complain. in the past ive cared more, checked ph, kept a proper log on paper. this time, ive been chill and just seeing how little i have to look after her. i might pop my head in every day, but it doesnt mean i do anything with her haha.

i lsted a bit more today too. more buds closer to the light, also removed 4 fan leaves that were just going yellow and getting in the way.

more pics if people are keen if not can wait :p

11. So, Pretty much week 4~ +/- 3 days since I didnt set a hard date :p

Clones have started shooting for the sky, The flowering beast once lst'd and fed a nice big gulp of plain old water, is showing signs of sped up production. So I believe the PH was off with my soil, as it had almost stunted yet again, FK YOU PINEPPLE CHUNK lol. but anyway, With cloning and love, I will get what I want from this effing strain...

She looks happy anyway, and some of the leaves that had curled down and in, have started uncurling, which ive never seen before, So yeah, thats interesting!

Pics for yall

The clones 2 days ago
    DSC_0101 (Large).JPG

Today
    DSC_0105 (Large).JPG

And my lovely.
    DSC_0102 (Large).JPG

DSC_0103 (Large).JPG

DSC_0104 (Large).JPG

12. So, Back again :)

Things are looking good, No leaves have worsened, Flowering PC is looking excellent. Good growth, and have done the last of the LST'ing today, gave the remaining colas a light pinch and reangle, and no snapping occurred :)

All the colas are pretty much the size of my thumbs now as a reference.

Some pistils have started receding, and browning. I think shes gonna be a dark flower'er. Cant wait for my 30x magnifier :)

pics as usual,

The mothers will have 2 more clones taken tomorrow. and then pics will be attached :)

DSC_0106 (Large).JPG

DSC_0107 (Large).JPG

DSC_0108 (Large).JPG

DSC_0109 (Large).JPG

13. Just thought id chime in, Counted around 33~ branch's. The first 4 only having tiny popcorn, and the rest having between 3-8 buds per stem. to chime in with a EXTREMELY rough guess from my past grows, and if i maintain this cruise control she appears to be on now. I should see roughly 41.25 grams, this is estimating a average dry bud size of .25g once cured and dried ;)

Not a bad math way of thinking.

Typically my top nugs come out at like over a gram, but this grow has been a whore, and this is worst case scenario... so 1.5 ounces i will not far at!

Lets place bets on how close my guess is?

anyone who guesses closest will get to pick my next strain grown! hows that :p

14. Watered all of them today with normal h2o. She's plumping up and they are getting absolutely covered in trichs :D exceeding past expectations :)

15. Definitely jealous of this thing!
    Just keeps getting better haha keep the photos coming 🏼🏼

How are the clones looking?

16. They are looking tits.

I am going to be taking 2 more clones, from these new mothers, for the solo cup challenge :)

17. Haha I tried to germinate some seeds for the solo cup challenge but they've been duds so I'm gonna have to give this one a miss.

Keen to see how they go

18. Yeah I'll be taking pics in a few hours and doing some gardening

19. From here on is my fav part of the plants life the trimming sucks but the smoking is awesome. You will be smoking in no time

20. So Guys,

As I said id do [​IMG] Report and some Pics at the bottom

Mothers are as wide as the pots, this is pre clone taking today.
    Got bulk solo cups for $3 [​IMG]

So in a minute im going to go take some cuttings, and put them in solos ;)
    The mothers looking quite phat if I do say so myself.

I might also hang another 130W cfl at the top horizontally ;) stay tuned!

So here they are, And yes, First 2 are wrong angle. Stupid stoned ass this morning forgot to turn the phone over :p

YES Im off break :p stoned last night and stoned this morning ;)

DSC_0112 (Large).JPG

DSC_0113 (Large).JPG

DSC_0114 (Large).JPG

DSC_0115 (Large).JPG

DSC_0116 (Large).JPG

Good times a rollin!