Doing it in my partners box. Wardrobe box. CFL style

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by ShouldBeLegalInWA, Apr 23, 2015.

1. So,

Here's some pics from this morning guys,

DSC_0085 (Large).JPG

DSC_0086 (Large).JPG

DSC_0088 (Large).JPG

DSC_0087 (Large).JPG

DSC_0089 (Large).JPG

DSC_0090 (Large).JPG

DSC_0091 (Large).JPG

Clones are in bigger pots, did the transplant yesterday, Note the double potting as they are too translucent for my liking.
    The big baby, shes coming along well, The only reason those two clones are in there, As I have not finished my veg room yet.

Indecisive between building a panel of vero29's or just buying a platinum 450 lol... :(

So as for rotating her, Haven't been but its a damn good idea.

!!! Also have subbed and started reading all your threads :p

More posts to come son!

I havent worked out why only the top of my plant has crows feet leaves... I believe it was over watering but they have never come back :/ should i just remove them or do they still function well?

2. They will still work just fine as long as they are green

3. they are nice and green if not slightly darker than the others,

4. Yea one of my plant did it last round it still turned out nice

5. Yeah its weird, rest of the plant looks 100% wasnt, had nute issues, ph issues, root bound issues, and fucking whatever else haha.

it was pineapple chunk, and it was just a kunt to get going, had 2 seeds, both sucked at germing, But i think ive recovered from it, hence the clones, and will turn whichever looks better in a few days back to veg :)

6. I'm in legal. Looking good.

7. #28 MaxYields, Jul 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2015
    RE: Pineapple Chunk

In the last 5 months I have seen.... 6 to 10 above average growers fail or have a fuck ton of issues with Pineapple Chunk. I heard Barney's Farm had a seed batch that just had terrible genetics, all of them sucked. But that is just what I heard.

My friend popped a PC outside about... a month and a half ago. It has grown like an inch. It is the dumbest plant I've ever encountered.

8. Haha. Sweet so I pretty much worked through pheno issues ;) yeh good stuff :)
    P.s it did come from Barney's farm haha

9. another update.

daily isnt that hard to do, just gonna have to setup a second camera with macro, Might buy one actually... lol
    Anyway,

Anyone got any tips? there is heaps of tiny popcorn underneath, Should i put more lighting in? or trim excess leaves? suggestions? im feeling lazy, i do have a few 28W CFL's i could use, from previous grows, just cant be arsed doing under lighting... or maybe some 15W mr16 LED's maybe???

DSC_0093 (Large).JPG

DSC_0094 (Large).JPG

DSC_0098 (Large).JPG

DSC_0099 (Large).JPG

10. Subbed, liking the setup for sure

11. #32 ShouldBeLegalInWA, Jul 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2015
    cheers man, so much more to go from here, once this grows done, the cupboard will get another overhaul, im going overkill with stealth because here we just have to. that and the whole family on both sides doesnt really know, and who wants mates to know... ya know? lol...

Right now, as long as this grow goes through and gets me some bud for a bit ill be stoked.

want to plan the next light so i dont just keep being undecided. LED appears to be working out these days. Just so many effing choices!

12. Looking good there mate

13. Forgot to mention, is on third week from switch, and according to barneys farm and attitude should finish in 60 days... so almost half way, gonna start adding me some potash and nutes have already been every second water which is every third day. so yeah. all is gonna look swell :)

14. It could take a lil longer with cfl but not to much longer

15. yeah she was a late bloomer the whole way through, from a quick seed sprout to stunted for weeks, and then various issues.

as discussed above, i believe was a dud pheno seed. but eh, ive recovered it and plan to get a mother going from it since i got no seeds left of this strain and dont really wanna order any more these days.

16. following, lol

17. long time no see icedweed, how are you doing? hope all good

18. hope it will be fine and thrive

19. Me 2 under one of your new Mars im hearing whispers about if you look after a deal ;)