Doing it in my partners box. Wardrobe box. CFL style

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by ShouldBeLegalInWA, Apr 23, 2015.

1. Hey Guys,

Grown before, Moved away from the shed, Set it up way better, But been having security issues in the hood of late. So do not want to risk it. Plus its getting cold here :)

So the partner let me use one of her many many wall cupboards in her sewing room. Works quite well, and was easy to repurpose. Plus she got a light shes been asking for, Since forever.

So without further a doo. or what have you. This is my girl. 

Pineapple chunk, from Bonza. This is her third day since pop :) 

Just some plain seed raising soil mix, Its always done me well in the past. Easy to maintain not to hot for most strains. Great soil for us Aussies that cant get good soil local.

Ill be updating this virtually daily as I want to actually maintain a full log this time :) and learn from it.

Next grow will either be 250w hps or a LED either custom, or Mars 2 700w if they want to look after me :p

Peace

OH sub if you wanna follow and smoke a booo along with me!

Attached Files:

2. Nice setup dude best of luck to your grow :) mind posting some pics of the cupboard so we can see how much space you got?

3. Sure. Just need to clean up the room first. Lol only just finished this morning. Its a small clothes cupboard about 1.4m high by 500x700mm at a guess. All I know is I got more work ahead of me haha

4. man, i wish I had a cfl like that. 

5. Haha they are around 30-40 on eBay.

6. #6 ShouldBeLegalInWA, Apr 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2015
    So a few days in a few posts.

Looks the goods right. I believe im on like 4-5 day since pop. looking fairly healthy. light was turned off and fans accidentally a few times. and the humidity domes off now as you can see. gave her a little water today just to freshen it up and now with the dome off im assuming she will start to thrive.

1430007984457.jpg 1430007947393.jpg 1430007882012.jpg 1430007913364.jpg

24 hours of growth between those photos.

7. dude flip ya cfl horizontal and make a reflector out of coke cans get way better efficiency out of your light that way. ill post a pic of one  I made tomorrow before I got a reflector with my kit.

I only had a simple socket for my cfls so I put some wire very carefully through my cfl and made some rings to hang mine horizontal

8. This is just temp. The CFL's will be down the sides of the plant

9. Yesterday arvo. Just letting her do her thing till she's tall enough to warrant putting a cfl of each spectrum down each side of her.

Attached Files:

10. Well its been ages. Almost killed her with lack of nutes. But then added light nutes and she almost burnt but trived pics and new fan layout. = good temps and 260w of 2700k and 6400k I believe.

Attached Files:

11. So new pics today. Had a nute and water feed yesterday got around 3 litres. So no water for few days then some ol H2o

Attached Files:

12. Loaded bong shot of what I'm smoking currently.

Attached Files:

13. been ages, shes much bigger, been in flower for almost 2 weeks i believe. heres alot of pics to make up for it guys [​IMG]

as you will note, she got a bit of over water for a bit there, so settled out, damn smart pots. lol

anyway pics galore sonnnn!

DSC_0057.JPG

DSC_0058.JPG

DSC_0059.JPG

DSC_0060.JPG

DSC_0061.JPG

DSC_0062.JPG

DSC_0063.JPG

DSC_0064.JPG

DSC_0065.JPG

DSC_0066.JPG

DSC_0067.JPG

14. Have since modified the light layout, Anyone keen or not worth taking pics? :p clones have settled in, new growth is visible. If temps stay below 82f for another day in a row, i will add another 130w cfl in 2700k as well, then monitor temps :)

15. So unsure of day, Had few issues with this, stunted few times etc, but shes made a good recovery, Im on a T break atm.

Id like to wait until this finishes before i start smoking again, but will see.

IM a big fan of curing correctly, so even if this does finish. I will take a pre-toke, cure it, and go buy some for while i wait :p

pics anyway, Roughly 3 weeks into flower. Im used to the colas and buds being bigger, I still think its the 2 CFL's causing it.

I think ill be buying a building a LED Vero 18 or 29 panel, looking at around 400W of LED to be built, and a 50-100W LED Veg box coming soon.

Attached Files:

16. Hey SBLIWA, saw your post over in UltraDans thread and decided I would come say whats up!

Just wanted to let you know I was over here and subbed up for the ride, gonna go back over your Journal now that I have some time. Thanks for the invite my man!

You should get some attention from the Rogues now :)

17. Rogues in the house I am subbed. Are you rotating that big girl in the middle

18. Thanks guys! pics are coming! give me 5 :) then ill go into detail.