Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I have pictures from two different times I picked up.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by a420blazeitworld, Apr 23, 2015.

1. First two pictures were from Saturday(8gs for $70), Other two pictures today (Small buds) (9.5gs for $80) All from Ontario and I'm wondering, how much you guys would be paying for buds (Like quads -Half O- Zip prices)  and what kind of quality you get each time, Is it good bud you guys get all the time ?

Attached Files:

2. I pay 170 for half oz and 50 for an 1/8. The last two pics look similar to what I get here on Long Island.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum
    Btw you got pretty buds too ;-)

3. I pay 120 for 1/2 and 60 for a 1/4.... Nice pics!

4. likes like some 120-140 a half bud, but thats based on visuals, could look great and smoke like shit, only way to really determine is test the high and see if its worth it for the price.

5. #5 Dizzie206, Apr 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2015
    80 for 1/2 O and 40 quarter, dank and in Washington State

6. $50 for a quarter ; $90 half ; $170 zip
    Also located in Washington 😊✌

7. Usually 100 a zip for top shelf here in Southern California, not from a clinic or from shady dude on the corner. 3 or 4 folks grow and supply my meds so there's always a nice selection. Wife is on the way home with Cindy99 and trainwreck, 50 a half zip.

8. I pay 60 a 1/4 100 a 1/2 and 180 for a zip

9. 20 an eighth. 100 a zip. Northern california outdoor (has a wide variety of quality lol)