Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ill x xj13 (Nashville)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by 5mokestacks, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Smells sweet and looks beautiful the trim job on this was perfect..... ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1429739524.424638.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1429739537.026207.jpg

Deez nutz

2. God that looks beautiful. Hope that stuff makes it my way! 😁

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. #3 5mokestacks, Apr 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2015
    This is the best trim job I ever seen. This is some really good stuff

Deez nutz

4. Sure looks like it from the pics! Seems like a lot of folks in Nash are out atm. 😭 I don't really feel like I can make a great judge on the buds that are circulating in this area as of late. I've definitely seen some with some excellent trim jobs in my time,
    but here recently all I've been able to get are 1/8ths and shit. My new job will be starting soon so hopefully I'll be able to buy more bud and get a better look at what's coming through.

5. Only a select few get the stuff I get. I seen the trash going around Nashville and it's not worth the prices they charge at all.....

Deez nutz

6. Yea... I guess that's the thing though. Only a select few, so the rest have to take what they can get. Like I said, here recently it's been hard to get any period. I don't know where it all went. Seems like there's always bud around when ya already have your fair share, then when you're out it's just desolate as hell haha

7. I seen some shit called super mid out here looks like high grade but smokes like Reggie. So be careful

Deez nutz

8. Yea I think I've smoked on some haha. It's alright. Take what I can get more or less

9. Lol

Deez nutz