Jade Helm UPDATE MILITARY VEHICLE BUILD UP

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by DivineVictoryX, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Look forward to more freedom because fema camps are not real and neither is this idea of Martin law.

2. #82 Jamaican Hotbox, May 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2015
    god damn Martians better not try to come and take my job I'll tell you what.

Dammit... You misspelled martial with martin not Martian.... Lameee

3. Lol, not intended, but Martian law is just as likely as this martial law scenario :p

4. Damn, now we've got to worry about Martian Law too?!? Things are getting complicated!

5. One thing about the government is I do not believe their time frames whenever they tell us information

They say July 15th, but what if they have already been deployed and are currently in the communities....
    I know crazy riiiight?

6. Who knows, maybe the military went and built hundreds of bases in various states and are all over the place

The government isn't saying they are declaring martial law on 7/15. Conspiracy theorists are saying that. Don't know if you trust their time line either though. lol

8. You guys. I have NEVER seen so many birds around my house as I have this year. The birds are clearly planning something. I'll look for a crazy conspiracy theorist video in which someone agrees with me. That will be proof that I'm right. 

9. #89 yurigadaisukida, May 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2015
    more likely its halfway done and canceled or set back

Yay for tax funded stuff

-yuri

10. Who the fuck actually believes this shit? The US military has bigger concerns than the crazed Tea Party

11. I smell a propagandist

-yuri

Wait, are you saying there could be military bases all over the United States already? Possibly existing right under our noses for decades and decades? 

Damn. Shit just got real.

13. I heard that there are members of the military walking amongst us, plain clothed.

14. I have the documents to prove it. The media REFUSES to report on it. What are they hiding?!

15. I can't tell if people are being serious or joking around now :laughing:

And that's exactly how they want it.

17. what a good laugh i just had!

Poe's Law.

19. Beat me to it

20. Check out Alex Jones at info wars.com