Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do I go about finding a new dealer?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Two Scoops, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Little Rock

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Gas station in the hood, go on a Friday/Saturday night around 9-10 guaranteed dealer at one of them. Everybody in the hood either deals or knows someone who does.

Go to a club, barbershops, pretty much anywhere in the hood you could find some as long as yuo don't look/act like a cop.

3. Craigslist.  I saw that in a move one time...worked like a champ

4. Woah, woah woah, an eighth before leaving? just get a Q, so much more bang for your buck.
    If your worried about smell check out Tight Pac      tightpac .com/    It works perfectly, and I put my 5 inch minibong in it with a eighth and no smell comes.

5. Honestly I don't know what I'll do before then. I'm low on cash due to school and food expenses and I won't have a job till summer. I might have to buy a G and call it a day, and hope I can make some connects. I think my barber and neighbor knows some people. So hopefully their connects will be good. I really don't want to settle for bad weed.

6. Yeah I know what you mean, If you have any buddies you use to smoke with before college hit them up, thats what i did with my buddy from middle school, i'm in "High" school

7. #28 Two Scoops, Apr 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2015
    Actually just scored 3 G's from my dealer for $40. If I can let this last for a minute I can score another G on the way out. It's AK-47 and I've never tried it. Heard its dank though.

Ugh, I wish they'd just legalize it already. 😣

8. Stick a cardboard sign in your yard saying "need some weed"

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 3
  9. Lol that is a pretty awesome hookup chef.

You could try the local skatepark and ask the kids? That's what I did when I was 150mi away from home. I was thinking about driving home but I though fuck that I'll ask the kids at the local skatepark, sure enough the kid I spoke to was just about to get some for himself and I managed to grab the dealers number too :) another time I was hanging out by the sea fishing and there were some dudes about my age (22) drinking beers and having a good time so I asked if they could hook me up and the one guy was the dealer for them ha ha :) good times

10. Little rock arkansas? Lol hmu if you're ever in Iowa bro

11. One of my best friends is from Iowa. Des Moines.

12. I'll try driving around and seeing if there's some dealers. I know my way around the hood pretty well too so I'll start there. If no luck I'll try around the river market. I'm sure some of those guys smoke.

• Like Like x 1
  13. #35 louifd, Apr 24, 2015
    It's good to know you don't have a productive life lol. At least you waste people's time online than in real life.   [​IMG][​IMG]

14. Lol nice bro, that's exactly what part I stay in too!

If you know your way around the hood pretty well then you wouldnt have to ask a pot-forum how to find a dealer..

16. Hey wizard quit bein an asshole in every thread

• Like Like x 1
  17. #39 TheWizardVillage, Apr 24, 2015

I guess I was being an asshole here, I was going more for douchey humor.
    My bad OP I meant no offence, goodluck finding a new dealer!

I always go through friends if I need a new dealer. People I can trust who
    recommend reliable and good quality dealers.

Try being more creative with your insults. Fucks, dicks and assholes are so juvenile